16 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by bubbaramfan
7 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   1117  
United States of America   Carson Landfill
Pro Bowl

first episode of "Hard Knocks" featuring the LA Rams comes on tonight. Do you have to subscribe to HBO to be able to watch it? I don't subscribe to any of the movie channels. If so, is there any other way to watch it online?

by Hacksaw
7 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Some bar or hotel might have HBO. Streaming? Pay the $10 to the cable company for a couple of months while the show is aired. There might be some downloaded YouTube versions coming online at some point,,, probably after the final segment has aired.
Other than that I have nothing. HBO is really into their securing their profits and were pioneers in encrypting their signals.

by St. Loser Fan
7 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   10560  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:Some bar or hotel might have HBO. Streaming? Pay the $10 to the cable company for a couple of months while the show is aired. There might be some downloaded YouTube versions coming online at some point,,, probably after the final segment has aired.
Other than that I have nothing. HBO is really into their securing their profits and were pioneers in encrypting their signals.

Unless there's something I missed HBO is $15 across all platforms. Cable, DirecTV, Dish or streaming via HBO GO.

by Hacksaw
7 years 9 months ago

St. Loser Fan wrote:
Hacksaw wrote:Some bar or hotel might have HBO. Streaming? Pay the $10 to the cable company for a couple of months while the show is aired. There might be some downloaded YouTube versions coming online at some point,,, probably after the final segment has aired.

Unless there's something I missed HBO is $15 across all platforms. Cable, DirecTV, Dish or streaming via HBO GO.

As a stand alone? I pay $10 through Cox Comm here in SoCal.

by RamsFanSince82
7 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

You can sign up for HBO Now, and get a one month free trial. The Rams Hard Knocks series (five episodes) will be over before the end of the trial month.

by St. Loser Fan
7 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   10560  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:
St. Loser Fan wrote:

Maybe. Charter here wants $15 for HBO. I kinda thought it was HBO's set price.

by Hacksaw
7 years 9 months ago

St. Loser Fan wrote:
Hacksaw wrote:
St. Loser Fan wrote:

Maybe. Charter here wants $15 for HBO. I kinda thought it was HBO's set price.

I do have a bundle with Cox so I might get a discount. I have had HBO for 30 years and never paid more than $10 bucks though. In the old days, you could remove the case of the encryption boxes and cut a little jumper and get it for free. :shock:

by dieterbrock
7 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

To add HBO it cost $18 per month on Direct TV. I still have to call and try to work the free Ticket

by Hacksaw
7 years 9 months ago

RamsFanSince82 wrote:You can sign up for HBO Now, and get a one month free trial. The Rams Hard Knocks series (five episodes) will be over before the end of the trial month.

This is the best bet ... Good call 82. bubba, if you have cable at all, this should work. To be on the safe side don't mention the Rams. 8-)

by RamsFanSince82
7 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

Thanks Hacksaw. I just signed up for HBO Go last night. You don't even have to have cable. You can watch it on your computer, or IPad. You can just go to http://play.hbogo.com/ to sign up for HBO Go. Then, you log in from the site to watch movies, or series.

• 1 / 2
16 posts May 18 2024