354 posts
  • 1 / 36
 by RedAlice
7 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

RFU Survivor Game Charts

Congrats to our inaugural 1st Place Winner: Cmmmmm! Well done.

Still 2 playing for 2nd place....
Attachments
RFU Winner 10.png
RFU Consolation 11.png

by RedAlice
7 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Moving the rules to here. This post won't be edited so the rules remain in case we have an issue to address as the season goes on.

---

RFU Survivor Game

Basic Rules: Pick a team to win straight up each week. If your team wins, you stay in the game. You can never pick the same team twice.

------

More details:

We will play with a Winners Round and a Consolation Round.

Each week you pick a team to win straight up, if your team wins you stay in your round. If you are in the Winners Round and your team loses, you move to the Consolation Round. If you are in the Consolation Round and your team loses, you are out of the game.

A tie game counts as a win, since the team you picked didn’t actually lose.

You can never pick the same team twice, even if you survive to the play-offs.

Picks are to be posted in this thread PRIOR to the game your pick plays in.

For example – if the team you are picking plays Thursday night at 5:00pm PST, you must have your pick posted in this thread by Thursday at 5:00pm PST. We will use the time stamp on the posts in this thread as final.

You can change your pick as much as you like prior to the start of the game your pick is playing. However, to maintain the integrity of the game, do not edit your post and please make a new post with your new pick. Your latest pick will be used as long as your previous picks' game hasn't started.

If you make a duplicate pick, that is a loss. If you don’t get a pick in by the time that team plays, that is a loss. You can always pick a team from any games remaining if you have those teams available.

If you make it to the play-offs and don’t have any play-off teams to pick, that is a loss.

If every single player in any round picks a losing team the same week, they all stay in as no one won.

In the event of anything not addressed here, I will make a fair ruling in keeping with the integrity of the game.

-----

The winner of both the Winners Round and the Consolation Round will get a sweet little prize including an RFU Survivor Game 2016 trophy.

Thank you to the RFU Moderators for allowing this game to be played here!

This game exchanges no money.

-----

If you want to play, all you need to do is post your pick before that game Week 1. Anyone who has posted a pick for Week 1 is in the game.

You can also post here that you want to play so that I can get the chart set up in advance. :-)

by RamsFanSince82
7 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

I'd like to play.

by bubbaramfan
7 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   1117  
United States of America   Carson Landfill
Pro Bowl

by snackdaddy
7 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   9631  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Just put me down for whoever plays the 49ers all year. 8-)

by dieterbrock
7 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

by SpeedRacer
7 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   389  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

Never done a survivor pool. I'll give it a try. The price is right.

• 1 / 36
354 posts Mar 29 2024