23 posts
  • 1 / 3
 by BuiltRamTough
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

I've been subscribing to NFL game rewind for 5 years now. It's the best. The fact that you could watch any game in under 30 min with no commercials is worth the price. Now that it's on Apple TV that's sweeter. Only if they brought the app to Playatation 4! I don't have an Xbox.

by Elvis
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   38705  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

This will be my first year, pretty sure the price is going up to $100. I get shortcuts on Sunday Ticket...

by BuiltRamTough
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:This will be my first year, pretty sure the price is going up to $100. I get shortcuts on Sunday Ticket...

Shortcuts don't show every play right? Beacuse the game rewind one shows every single play. Sometimes it's goes up to 45 minutes depending on how long the games going. Last year I paid 40 for the whole season the complete package. They raised the price up too 100 it's bs but I'm still going to get it.

I download 4-5 games on my iPhone via wifi before I got to work and I watch it at work Monday. There's an option where it doesn't show the score. The NFL is greedy no doubt about it but I love this app, what can I say I'm a sucker.

by Elvis
8 years 9 months ago
Administrator

I'm pretty sure shortcuts shows every play. It's crazy watching a game like that.

Game Pass will also have live access to out of market preseason, so no need for Preseason live.

Sure it's $100 but i can write it off against the huge profits RFU is raking in...

by Gareth
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   1207  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

You don't even know what that means do you?

No, but they do - and they're the ones writing it off.

by dieterbrock
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:
Sure it's $100 but i can write it off against the huge profits RFU is raking in...

Wait, dont you need a business degree to talk about that???

With this app, you cant watch live obviously, but how long after the game is over can you view it? Dont know if the Sunday ticket is in the budget for me this year....

by Elvis
8 years 9 months ago
Administrator

dieterbrock wrote:
Elvis wrote:

With this app, you cant watch live obviously, but how long after the game is over can you view it? Dont know if the Sunday ticket is in the budget for me this year....

Apparently increasing your net worth isn't worth anything, who knew?

As for DirecTV, you can call them and usually get a pretty good discount just by saying you can't afford it. Hopefully others will make the call and tell us what they got so we can know what to expect...

by dieterbrock
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:
dieterbrock wrote:
Elvis wrote:

Apparently increasing your net worth isn't worth anything, who knew?

As for DirecTV, you can call them and usually get a pretty good discount just by saying you can't afford it. Hopefully others will make the call and tell us what they got so we can know what to expect...

I think we have this discussion every year lol. I did negotiate with them last year and got a pretty good deal. I think they re-sign you to a 2 year deal. I must say, I'm probably not the most convincing at negotiating with them. Reason being, for $350, the Sunday Ticket is so totally worth every penny. I dont blame Direct TV that my finances are a bit tight.
All things considered, I work 6 days a week and spend most of my sunday doing family stuff. I typically record the Rams game and watch it on delay anyway. If gamepass is only a hunnit vs $350 it might be a budget saver

• 1 / 3
23 posts May 12 2024