55 posts
  • 1 / 6
 by BuiltRamTough
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

Woahhh. I didn't see this coming! Now what? Coliseum or stub hub center?

Sucks man I live literally 4 minutes away from Pasedena :(

by BuiltRamTough
8 years 11 months ago
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:I know. Pasadena would've been sweet.

Good view of the fireworks?

I live in Glendale and I haven't been to the firework show there since I was a kid. I usually go to my old high school with my hs gf and nothing beats that.

by Hacksaw
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Stub Hub is way too small. That leaves only one major football stadium. And only one of the three teams are proposing to leave by themselves and still have the coliseum in their Rolodex and letterhead in the files.

If the Charaiders are somehow it, let the scheduling fun begin. 16 consecutive weekends at the coliseum... ? unless Dodgers Stadium or ironically the Big A,, the Raiders would be trading in their dirt infield for another dirt infield,, for a while..

by BuiltRamTough
8 years 11 months ago
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:Stub Hub is way too small. That leaves only one major football stadium. And only one of the three teams are proposing to leave by themselves and still have the coliseum in their Rolodex and letterhead in the files.

If the Charaiders are somehow it, let the scheduling fun begin. 16 consecutive weekends at the coliseum... ? unless Dodgers Stadium or ironically the Big A,, the Raiders would be trading in their dirt infield for another dirt infield,, for a while..

Wasn't there rumors about Rams officials talking with Coliseum officials? Is that accurate I dont remember.

by Hacksaw
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

BuiltRamTough wrote:
Hacksaw wrote:Stub Hub is way too small. That leaves only one major football stadium. And only one of the three teams are proposing to leave by themselves and still have the coliseum in their Rolodex and letterhead in the files.

Wasn't there rumors about Rams officials talking with Coliseum officials? Is that accurate I don't remember.

A friend of mine saw them about a year ago. parking concession stuff. hearsay at best but reliable . Also read another similar case.

by max
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   5591  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

If the Rose Bowl is out, then this is a big problem for the NFL.

There is no way they can have the Raiders and Chargers both play in the Coliseum. The field will be a mess with the college games going on there as well. I can't imagine that going on for 3 years, and that's what choosing Carson would cause.

• 1 / 6
55 posts Jun 26 2024