11 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by Elvis
1 month 2 days ago
 Total posts:   38916  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Turned into a huge brawl in 2015, ended up cancelling some of it. But they scrimmaged again in 2021 (i think) and as i recall the Cowboys live streamed most of it...

by actionjack
1 month 2 days ago
 Total posts:   4084  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Elvis wrote:Turned into a huge brawl in 2015, ended up cancelling some of it. But they scrimmaged again in 2021 (i think) and as i recall the Cowboys live streamed most of it...

Well without AD decent chance things dont get to fiesty, but will see. Maybe Verse/Fiske have that same attitude lol.

by ramsman34
1 month 1 day ago
 Total posts:   8675  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Elvis wrote:Turned into a huge brawl in 2015, ended up cancelling some of it. But they scrimmaged again in 2021 (i think) and as i recall the Cowboys live streamed most of it...

2015 Brawl with massive Ram Fan turnout. And then…..the birth of RFU!!!!!

by Elvis
1 month 1 day ago
Administrator

Rams to hold joint practice with Cowboys in August

May 31, 2024
Stu Jackson
Senior Staff Writer

The 2024 preseason opener won't be the only time the Rams will see the Cowboys this August.

Ahead of that Aug. 11 matchup, Los Angeles and Dallas will hold a joint practice on Thursday, Aug. 8 in Oxnard, Calif.

According to the announcement published on the Cowboys' website, that practice at the Cowboys' training camp home will be open to the public at the Oxnard River Ridge complex.

This will be the Rams' first joint practice with the Cowboys since 2021, which also took place in Oxnard. The Rams also held joint practices with the Raiders that year.

Last year, the Rams held joint practices with the Raiders and Broncos during the 2023 preseason. In 2022, the Rams held joint practices with the Bengals in Cincinnati leading into the two teams' preseason finale at Paycor Stadium.

Under head coach Sean McVay, the Rams have also held joint practices with the Raiders and Chargers in 2019, the Ravens in Baltimore in 2018, and with the Chargers in 2017.

by ramsman34
1 month 1 day ago
 Total posts:   8675  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Hopefully get to go to this one. Where it all started 2015!!

by Elvis
5 days 12 hours ago
Administrator

That remaining scrimmage: Chargers didn't announce it, it's not on Rams schedule of open practices so i guess it's going to be a closed scrimmage at either LMU or the the Chargers place? Or maybe they're gonna do something for the fans of both teams at Sofi or something like that?

• 1 / 2
11 posts Jul 02 2024