18 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by bremillard
6 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   625  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

That was a lucky win and an absolutely disgusting performance by a "playoff team". They have flirted with disaster on a few of their wins this season but this was nothing short of a comedy show by both teams with the Rams getting beyond belief lucky to win. Man...it was much easier when I expected nothing this season.

by ramman2999
6 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   572  
Veteran

So we going to Philly first round?

by PARAM
6 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   12320  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

ramman2999 wrote:So we going to Philly first round?

Dallas is in control of the East after Arizona beat Philly. All they gotta do is beat Washington. So if we get in, we're either going to Dallas or Detroit.

And the key words in the OP are "playoff team".

by ramsman34
6 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   8684  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Like PA - the eternal optimist - has said in a number of areas, we are on the cups of making the playoffs after starting the season predicted to be one of if not the worst team in the league. We started 3-6.

Now here we are and frankly anything can happen in any game.

We might need to win at SF and lose and season over

Seattle could lose, playing right now. And we are in

We could beat SF and get in.

The Rams are alive going into the last game of the season and control their destiny.

I think EVERYONE woulda taken that before the season started.

I predicted 10-7 just as wishful thinking and am sticking to it. Which isn’t that hard a stretch. Lol

by ramsman34
6 months 1 week ago

Wife so jacked she said we can’t miss the shehawks game. Gotta see how our enemies do. So she bought Sunday Ticket. Just for that. Love this woman.

by PARAM
6 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   12320  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Logical perspective. Some have it and some don't. Or can't.

by ramman2999
6 months 6 days ago
 Total posts:   572  
Veteran

What’s the seeding

1. Niners

2. Dallas

3. Detroit

4. Tampa Bay

5. Philly

6. Rams

7.Packers

by ramsman34
6 months 6 days ago

ramman2999 wrote:What’s the seeding

1. Niners

2. Dallas

3. Detroit

4. Tampa Bay

5. Philly

6. Rams

7.Packers

That’s how it sits as of now assuming GB holds on tonight, which is highly likely.

by ramsww
6 months 6 days ago
 Total posts:   480  
Starter

bremillard wrote:That was a lucky win and an absolutely disgusting performance by a "playoff team". They have flirted with disaster on a few of their wins this season but this was nothing short of a comedy show by both teams with the Rams getting beyond belief lucky to win. Man...it was much easier when I expected nothing this season.

Not sure which game to watch again. The Giants game or the Steelers, Seahawks game. Not sure there’s anything to learn from the Nightmare in New Jersey. lol. It won’t be hard to sign Crosby now. I’m sure he’ll be cut with other kickers tomorrow. A lot of missed xtra points today. “Not sure we’re for real, but we’re in the field”

by BobCarl
6 months 6 days ago
 Total posts:   4331  
Superstar

bremillard wrote:lucky

That word makes me smile. But I have a different take on it than a lot of people do.

When I interview prospects for a job, I always ask them if they are lucky.

Why do I ask that?

If they say, that they are not lucky and bad things often happen to them. Then I know they are not right for the job. They expect failure.

If they say that they don't believe in luck, that they succeed on their own merits, then I won't hire such self assuming people as they are unlikely to be true team players anyway.

Randomness happens ... it happens often ... are you ready for it?

A lucky person is ready to pounce on a football on the ground, or grab a batted pass out of the air because he knows eventually it is bound to happen, and he is ready to snatch the opportunity when it does. A lucky person gets the interceptions, the fumbles, etc... the ball "bounces" their way. They expect it to, and they are ready to sieze the opportunity when it presents itself.

An unlucky person won't even wait for it, they will certainly miss their opportunity to succeed, eventual randomness (luck) will pass them by.

be lucky ... and ... Carpe Diem

• 1 / 2
18 posts Jul 08 2024