Game chat is open!

https://discord.gg/v6xEepR3

Go Rams!

by ramsww
6 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   480  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

ramsman34 wrote:Get in the chat, people!!

GO RAMS!!!

You don’t want to hear my comments (halftime). lol.

by ramsww
6 months 1 week ago
Starter

OK, gonna celebrate Puka, Turner is one sack away from AD’s rookie yr of 9 sacks. We have a lot of great offensive players and some serious needs in the Defensive backfield AND Edge.

by ramsww
6 months 1 week ago
Starter

OK, there’s Turner and Puka right on cue. Where’s Crosby? Oh, kicking for the G-Men. McVay, it’s time.

by PARAM
6 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   12320  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Stafford is definitely off today.

by bremillard
6 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   625  
Veteran

I don't even know what to say. The Rams deserved to lose, should have lost, and if they continue this way will be one and cooked in the playoffs. I truly feel like vomiting.

by PARAM
6 months 1 week ago
Hall of Fame

bremillard wrote:I don't even know what to say. The Rams deserved to lose, should have lost, and if they continue this way will be one and cooked in the playoffs. I truly feel like vomiting.

Really? They played like shit 1 week in the last 2 months and you're ready to vomit? I'm elated. We got away with what was our worst game of the season behind the Dallas loss. Which almost makes up for games we shoulda won (Baltimore, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh) in the least and possibly gives us an unexpected playoff spot at best. We weren't even supposed to be in this position, in the hunt going into week 18....and you're ready to vomit? Okay.

by bremillard
6 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   625  
Veteran

PARAM wrote:Really? They played like shit 1 week in the last 2 months and you're ready to vomit? I'm elated. We got away with what was our worst game of the season behind the Dallas loss. Which almost makes up for games we shoulda won (Baltimore, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh) in the least and possibly gives us an unexpected playoff spot at best. We weren't even supposed to be in this position, in the hunt going into week 18....and you're ready to vomit? Okay.

I played for coaches that focused FAR MORE on mistakes than on good play. After a game like this(even in victory) we would have hit 3 days instead 2 and an extra hour each day and I mean drills where you basically run full speed with nowhere to go but head on collisions. Talk about vomit? That's what we did on those days. Two years we never lost a game and were behind 2x in 2 complete seasons. Yes...I focus on the negatives and besides you there is no fan proud of that win. There were positives like Williams who I now consider an elite back. Puka continues to impress. The pass blocking was bad and Stafford was bad because of it. One first down ends the game and we went backwards. The defense was decent at times and porous in others to a team that has been crappy all season and had nothing to play for. The special teams is atrocious and the Rams will not win a playoff game with that kicker's performance. I figured you'd find a way to rejoice after that stinker but they were LUCKY to win. Anyone who watched it knows. Against a solid playoff team that performance gets you to Cancun.

by PARAM
6 months 1 week ago
Hall of Fame

bremillard wrote:I played for coaches that focused FAR MORE on mistakes than on good play. After a game like this(even in victory) we would have hit 3 days instead 2 and an extra hour each day and I mean drills where you basically run full speed with nowhere to go but head on collisions. Talk about vomit? That's what we did on those days. Two years we never lost a game and were behind 2x in 2 complete seasons. Yes...I focus on the negatives and besides you there is no fan proud of that win. There were positives like Williams who I now consider an elite back. Puka continues to impress. The pass blocking was bad and Stafford was bad because of it. One first down ends the game and we went backwards. The defense was decent at times and porous in others to a team that has been crappy all season and had nothing to play for. The special teams is atrocious and the Rams will not win a playoff game with that kicker's performance. I figured you'd find a way to rejoice after that stinker but they were LUCKY to win. Anyone who watched it knows. Against a solid playoff team that performance gets you to Cancun.

Awesome story. That was all before that book about concussions was written right?

I'd bet I'm not the only fan happy WE WON. I am not happy HOW we won. But that's just me. I look at the big picture and try to keep a logical perspective. You go from "we're gonna suck" in July to expect them to win in the postseaon? Dude, I'm just glad they have a chance. It's all gravy, house money, ENJOYMENT now. Sure that performance vs a playoff team gets you to Cancun. A lot later than you thought they'd be there, right?

I don't understand how negative fans can allow themselves to expect ANYTHING good but what's even more confusing is how they react when the team plays the way they thought....even predicted.....they would back in the summer or even the first half of the season. Why? Another chance to complain?

• 1 / 2
15 posts Jul 08 2024