United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

Thanks guys. Really enjoyed that.

This is gonna be an exciting year.

by Hacksaw
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

A couple of things I took away. The term "partner" can mean either rent or own.

Demoff also used the term "if" with regard to the Chargers playing in LA this year. ???

Interesting that he mentioned that Hollywood Park became a major focus after the failed Dodgers purchase. Confirms that he was interested and likely envisioned the Rams playing in a new stadium at Chavez Ravine.

I'm all about the first part of branding to the youth and impartial in LA will be first winning. I wish he went into more detail about how.

The temporary TC could be in Irvine which is 10 miles from my house. Camp reports will be easy if that is the case.

by RamsFanSince82
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:Demoff also used the term "if" with regard to the Chargers playing in LA this year. ???

The interview was taped a few days ago (before the Chargers announced that they were staying in SD for the 16' season).

by Hacksaw
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

RamsFanSince82 wrote:
Hacksaw wrote:Demoff also used the term "if" with regard to the Chargers playing in LA this year. ???

The interview was taped a few days ago (before the Chargers announced that they were staying in SD for the 16' season).

thanks,, that makes sense.

by Hacksaw_64
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   2686  
United States of America   Inglewood, CA

Hacksaw wrote:A couple of things I took away. The term "partner" can mean either rent or own.

Demoff also used the term "if" with regard to the Chargers playing in LA this year. ???

Interesting that he mentioned that Hollywood Park became a major focus after the failed Dodgers purchase. Confirms that he was interested and likely envisioned the Rams playing in a new stadium at Chavez Ravine.

I'm all about the first part of branding to the youth and impartial in LA will be first winning. I wish he went into more detail about how.

The temporary TC could be in Irvine which is 10 miles from my house. Camp reports will be easy if that is the case.

I seem to remember attending Rams training camps in Irvine..

• 1 / 2
13 posts Mar 29 2024