Total posts:   38376  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25468408

LOOK: Rams punter burns Richard Sherman on fake punt, Twitter

By Will Brinson | NFL Writer
January 31, 2016 8:48 pm ET

Hekker's got juice. (via @NFL)

The Pro Bowl is a time for shenanigans, tomfoolery and hijinks. Also, fake punts.

Good on Rams punter Johnny Hekker for getting to deliver in crunch time with a beauty of a fake punt. Hekker's known as somewhat of an accurate marksman in the NFL, and he didn't disappoint on Sunday night with his throwing arm.

And because you're allowed to tweet from the sidelines of the Pro Bowl, Hekker was able to fire out a little trash talk in the direction of Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman, who was in coverage on the play.

A sick burn made even sicker by the fact that Hekker nearly got his clock cleaned by some Seahawks defenders earlier in the year after engaging in an ill-advised, near-physical battle with Cliff Avril and Michael Bennett.

Also of note here? Hekker threw the fake punt to Seahawks wideout Tyler Lockett and after it, as you can see in the photo above, he stiffs Falcons wideout Julio Jones on a high five and then does the "too cool for school" swipe past his ear.

by Hacksaw
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Read the twitter responses. A couple of Hags fans can't find the humor in it. Also WTF is Miley Cirus doing to her,,, self?

by Stranger
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

Hacksaw wrote:Read the twitter responses. A couple of Hags fans can't find the humor in it. Also WTF is Miley Cirus doing to her,,, self?

Miley Cirus ???

by Hacksaw
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Stranger wrote:
Hacksaw wrote:Read the twitter responses. A couple of Hags fans can't find the humor in it. Also WTF is Miley Cirus doing to her,,, self?

Miley Cirus ???

oops Cyrus. And didn't realize I had gone off the main tweet. But this is what I was referring to. I guess she liked the play lol

• 1 / 1
6 posts Mar 28 2024