8 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   5580  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

by Hacksaw
8 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Android. BTW max, why does it say St Louis Rams addiction?

by max
8 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   5580  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

These guys are from STL. They have done a great job analyzing the Rams over the past few years.

Sadly, they are done. They are all pissed off that the Rams are leaving their city. That's understandable. But they sounded like the jilted girlfriend, totally irrational about the move.

But their insight into the Rams on the field has been great. Now we need people from LA to pick this activity up. We need an LA Rams Addiction podcast.

by Hacksaw
8 years 2 months ago

Thanks for the explanation max. Great song for the sad departure for them. It Was A Very Good Year is another that could be reworded for their cause with the right emotion.

by SWAdude
8 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

We on this board are old wise men and women (few maybe) who have been through this before and we know whats going to happen to these young whipper snappers. Because most all of us loyal Rams fans did exactly the same thing 21 years ago.

Legitimately, we were very pissed off. We felt betrayed because our team strayed.

We were first wanting to quit the team.

We then could not fall in love with any other team. We were forever smitten with our childhood sweetheart.

The first year or two we stalked the Rams.

Then through the miracle of technology and business, Sunday ticket allowed us to watch more than a game or two a year.

Then they starting winning. At historic proportions certainly helped.

We discovered you just can't leave your childhood sweetheart.

Many St Louis fans will experience the same. The loyal fans will only think they can quit this love affair. :)

by OldSchool
8 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   1750  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

I really enjoyed these guys for a few years, last year it got so bad I couldn't listen. Got about 3 minutes into their first podcast and had to shut it off. Wish them the best though in their future endeavors, they provided much Rams news and imparted much Rams knowledge my way.

I sent Bleacher Report an email the other day not that it'll do any good. Their app still lists them as the St Louis Rams and about half their articles they post are salty ones.

by TomSlick
8 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

I do like that RAM head above the words "Rams Addiction Podcast". Maybe we should add RAM ears to our helmets...

by Stranger
8 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

TomSlick wrote:I do like that RAM head above the words "Rams Addiction Podcast". Maybe we should add RAM ears to our helmets...

I also was noticing and liking, their logo

by Hacksaw
8 years 2 months ago

It's a blue goat with horns. AAUGH!!

by Stranger
8 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

Hacksaw wrote:It's a blue goat with horns. AAUGH!!

On second look, I think you're right. It is a goat I take back what I said above :(

• 1 / 1
10 posts Apr 25 2024