Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Rams are everywhere. Legend Boy George?

by Stranger
8 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

So much fun will be had by us long term fans now. This is going to be a freaking great ride, because after all we've been through, we're really going to appreciate what's about to come.

by Hacksaw
8 years 2 months ago

Stranger wrote:So much fun will be had by us long term fans now. This is going to be a freaking great ride, because after all we've been through, we're really going to appreciate what's about to come.

Not only is it going to be sweet (not a Boy George reference) because of the grandeur,, but we earned it damnit. :D

by Gareth
8 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   1207  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Stranger wrote:So much fun will be had by us long term fans now. This is going to be a freaking great ride, because after all we've been through, we're really going to appreciate what's about to come.

All true until the Rams "offense" takes the field.

by Stranger
8 years 2 months ago
Superstar

Gareth wrote:

Miracles stil happen. I mean, who thought we'd be in LA? Only thing left is to find us a QB, and I think we'll get that done. I've been very reluctant to get my hopes ups during each of the past 5 seasons, but this year I'm letting it all hang out. I say we sneak into the playoffs.

by Hacksaw
8 years 2 months ago

Dick' would look like a pimp in that hat.

by Gareth
8 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   1207  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Stranger wrote:
Gareth wrote:

Miracles stil happen. I mean, who thought we'd be in LA? Only thing left is to find us a QB, and I think we'll get that done. I've been very reluctant to get my hopes ups during each of the past 5 seasons, but this year I'm letting it all hang out. I say we sneak into the playoffs.

I wish it were only about getting a quarterback. In my opinion, the ultimate problem is Fisher and his total lack of regard for having a 21st century offense. That is the problem. The quarterback is just a manifestation of his archaic attitude. I see no evidence of a change there.

by Stranger
8 years 2 months ago
Superstar

Gareth wrote:
Stranger wrote:
Gareth wrote:

I wish it were only about getting a quarterback. In my opinion, the ultimate problem is Fisher and his total lack of regard for having a 21st century offense. That is the problem. The quarterback is just a manifestation of his archaic attitude. I see no evidence of a change there.

I hear you loud and clear. I'm just hopeful that given that it is Jeff's final contract year, and our first year in LA, we'll see him move outside his comfort zone and start to see positive offensive production. Anyway, i'm staying hopeful for now.

by Hacksaw
8 years 2 months ago

I'm a glass half full guy. The heat is on. If we improve QB and WR positions, I think the play calling will be good enough. Don't forget LT and move GRob inside.
The other major factor is resigning our secondary and a few other key D players. Might have to cut lose C Long and Cookie though.
All possible.

• 1 / 1
10 posts Apr 19 2024