18 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by Hacksaw
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Jeff Fisher: Everybody’s Excited About the Move

L.A. Rams head coach Jeff Fisher made his first appearance on ESPN LA's Max and Marcellus Show to talk about the anticipation of the start of the season, the challenges of relocating and the team’s future in Los Angeles.

http://www.rams-news.com/rams-coach-jef ... ove-audio/

by Stranger
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

He sorta contradicts Les Snead, when he says CK is our starter going into next season. That's doesn't jive completely with Les saying we should have had an open QB competition last year.

Not diametrically opposed, but possibly exposes some communication dysfunction between Les & Jeff.

by Ramfan46
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   123  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

Stranger wrote:He sorta contradicts Les Snead, when he says CK is our starter going into next season. That's doesn't jive completely with Les saying we should have had an open QB competition last year.

Not diametrically opposed, but possibly exposes some communication dysfunction between Les & Jeff.

Don't read too much into it. Fisher and Snead have shown the last 3 off seasons that they are pretty good at giving an interview and hiding their true feelings and intentions. They will go back after the Draft and then let you know what they like about the guys they drafted and signed and when the interests began yada yada... you get the idea.

by Hacksaw
8 years 1 month ago

Fisher wasn't hiding his feeling when it came to the Oxnard practices and SD last year. He was giddy about the fan support.

Way to go Ramsbro's and bra's. We were noticed and I truly think it helped.

by bubbaramfan
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1117  
United States of America   Carson Landfill
Pro Bowl

the support and turnout of Ram fans at the Oxnard practice had to be a bit of a surprise to rams brain trust. Kncuckleheads at RamsStalk are predicting half empty colesium. History shows Rams get big support in LA, to wit: Largest attendance for a Superbowl Rams Steelers in Rosebowl, over 102,000. Largest regular season game, Nov. 10, 1957 vs 49er;s 103,968. Over 50,000 seats for 2016 already reserved. I expect a sold out Colesium come September.

by Hacksaw
8 years 1 month ago

Stranger wrote:He sorta contradicts Les Snead, when he says CK is our starter going into next season. That's doesn't jive completely with Les saying we should have had an open QB competition last year.

I can see where the coach is tighter with the players but the GM is more concerned with the roster if that makes sense.

by Stranger
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

bubbaramfan wrote:the support and turnout of Ram fans at the Oxnard practice had to be a bit of a surprise to rams brain trust. Kncuckleheads at RamsStalk are predicting half empty colesium. History shows Rams get big support in LA, to wit: Largest attendance for a Superbowl Rams Steelers in Rosebowl, over 102,000. Largest regular season game, Nov. 10, 1957 vs 49er;s 103,968. Over 50,000 seats for 2016 already reserved. I expect a sold out Colesium come September.

Can you imagine a full Coliseum for the 1st home game? Wow.

by Elvis
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   38381  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Stranger wrote:
bubbaramfan wrote:the support and turnout of Ram fans at the Oxnard practice had to be a bit of a surprise to rams brain trust. Kncuckleheads at RamsStalk are predicting half empty colesium. History shows Rams get big support in LA, to wit: Largest attendance for a Superbowl Rams Steelers in Rosebowl, over 102,000. Largest regular season game, Nov. 10, 1957 vs 49er;s 103,968. Over 50,000 seats for 2016 already reserved. I expect a sold out Colesium come September.

Can you imagine a full Coliseum for the 1st home game? Wow.

And the Rams come running out of the tunnel in their throwback blue and whites? On MNF? Not to mention old timers like Jack Younglood will probably come running out too.

Gonna be insane...

by Hacksaw
8 years 1 month ago

Stranger wrote:Can you imagine a full Coliseum for the 1st home game? Wow.

I'll be there,,, and since the Coliseum capacity is 93,607, only 93,606 to go for a sell out. I bet it happens too. Much to the chagrin of those in fly-overville.

by snackdaddy
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   9631  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

I wouldn't read too much into it. They've had a history of being on the same page so far. And while on paper the GM is the coach's boss, in reality Fisher is the boss. Its his show.

• 1 / 2
18 posts Mar 29 2024