18 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by SWAdude
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   2440  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Hacksaw wrote:
Stranger wrote:Can you imagine a full Coliseum for the 1st home game? Wow.

I'll be there,,, and since the Coliseum capacity is 93,607, only 93,606 to go for a sell out. I bet it happens too. Much to the chagrin of those in fly-overville.

Make that 93,605 ;)

I flew over the coliseum last night. They had it lite up with the scoreboard going. We then made the normal 180 and flew over the dark area that is where they will soon be building my new retirement home. God I wish I could share this with all of you. So flippin exciting!!!!!

Someone tells me there is a big football game on this next weekend. As a Rams fan I am so much more excited about what is happening now than when we won our Super Bowl. I feel like we won our championship a couple weeks ago.

by azramsfan93
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1491  
United States of America   Chandler, Arizona
Pro Bowl

Ramfan46 wrote:
Stranger wrote:He sorta contradicts Les Snead, when he says CK is our starter going into next season. That's doesn't jive completely with Les saying we should have had an open QB competition last year.

Not diametrically opposed, but possibly exposes some communication dysfunction between Les & Jeff.

Don't read too much into it. Fisher and Snead have shown the last 3 off seasons that they are pretty good at giving an interview and hiding their true feelings and intentions. They will go back after the Draft and then let you know what they like about the guys they drafted and signed and when the interests began yada yada... you get the idea.

As you know all football teams have a depth chart. Someone has to be first string at the QB position. Keenum was at the end of the season and that has not changed.

It says nothing about the competition that will occur throughout the spring and at camp.

All I am saying is this does not mean there is any miscommunication between Snead and Fisher.

by azramsfan93
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1491  
United States of America   Chandler, Arizona
Pro Bowl

SWAdude wrote:
Hacksaw wrote:
Stranger wrote:Can you imagine a full Coliseum for the 1st home game? Wow.

I'll be there,,, and since the Coliseum capacity is 93,607, only 93,606 to go for a sell out. I bet it happens too. Much to the chagrin of those in fly-overville.

Make that 93,605 ;)

I flew over the coliseum last night. They had it lite up with the scoreboard going. We then made the normal 180 and flew over the dark area that is where they will soon be building my new retirement home. God I wish I could share this with all of you. So flippin exciting!!!!!

Someone tells me there is a big football game on this next weekend. As a Rams fan I am so much more excited about what is happening now than when we won our Super Bowl. I feel like we won our championship a couple weeks ago.

Right? I have not been this excited about Rams football in over 20 years. That includes the Super Bowl season. While I really enjoyed us winning the Super Bowl in 2000, it never felt right because the team was in St. Louis.

I have worn my Los Angeles Rams ball cap on the golf course the past two weekends. I have received many positive comments regarding the hat. There is a buzz around this team that has been missing for several decades.

by dieterbrock
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

azramsfan93 wrote:
As you know all football teams have a depth chart. Someone has to be first string at the QB position. Keenum was at the end of the season and that has not changed.

It says nothing about the competition that will occur throughout the spring and at camp.

All I am saying is this does not mean there is any miscommunication between Snead and Fisher.

I agree. And there is a big difference between giving Foles the job last year and basically saying Keenum is the leader in the clubhouse now.
Keenum has at least earned that based on his performance on the field. Foles did not.

by Elvis
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   38376  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

SWAdude wrote:I flew over the coliseum last night. They had it lite up with the scoreboard going. We then made the normal 180 and flew over the dark area that is where they will soon be building my new retirement home. God I wish I could share this with all of you. So flippin exciting!!!!!

These really are amazing times. After following this story so intently for so long, hoping against hope that the Rams really would move back to L.A., well when it finally happened, i was expecting a bit of a let down.

Hasn't happened...

by BuiltRamTough
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:
SWAdude wrote:I flew over the coliseum last night. They had it lite up with the scoreboard going. We then made the normal 180 and flew over the dark area that is where they will soon be building my new retirement home. God I wish I could share this with all of you. So flippin exciting!!!!!

These really are amazing times. After following this story so intently for so long, hoping against hope that the Rams really would move back to L.A., well when it finally happened, i was expecting a bit of a let down.

Hasn't happened...

My fandom for the Rams and the NFL went to a different level. Not only are they coming back but they're coming back with a bang. The Rams are going from playing at the Dome to an amazing stadium stadium in Inglewood. A new state of the art practice facility and things like that.

by Hacksaw
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Funny how sticking our cities name in front of Rams put's a whole new perspective on things.

by Stranger
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

Hacksaw wrote:Funny how sticking our cities name in front of Rams put's a whole new perspective on things.

Word are pretty powerful things.

Perhaps that's why owning a TV Network, Movie Studio, Advertising Firm, and being a Politician are such powerful things.

• 2 / 2
18 posts Mar 28 2024