29 posts
  • 1 / 3
 by actionjack
1 year 4 months ago
 Total posts:   4047  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Very interesting and seems to be him. Maybe just forgot about Bruss ;)

by Elvis
1 year 4 months ago
 Total posts:   38806  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Gotta say i'm skeptical.

Bruss tore his ACL in camp whereas Noteboom tore his Achilles well into the season but he's got Noteboom ready to go.

If this really is AJ, probably not a smart thing for him to be doing...

by ramsman34
1 year 4 months ago
 Total posts:   8645  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

What player is going to tweet where he sees the entire OL roster shaking out? Either ridiculously fake, or ridiculously stupid.

by azramsfan93
1 year 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1494  
United States of America   Chandler, Arizona
Pro Bowl

That’s him for sure. His account is followed by the Rams official Twitter account. Pretty open. I don’t have an issue with him talking…. hopefully the OL room is tight enough for honest opinions.

by actionjack
1 year 4 months ago
 Total posts:   4047  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

ramsman34 wrote:What player is going to tweet where he sees the entire OL roster shaking out? Either ridiculously fake, or ridiculously stupid.

I mean that is his twitter, so either it was hijacked or....

by PARAM
1 year 4 months ago
 Total posts:   12296  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:What player is going to tweet where he sees the entire OL roster shaking out?

Obviously (if it's really him), one who's expecting to start either at LG or LT!!!

This >>>>
I feel like I deserve a 1 year prove it deal, I got played in the draft and Ive done nothing but show up when my number is called wherever whenever

Ain't that the truth. He's gone and got a lot of Ram fans ready to ship Noteboom outta town with his play!! Yet his first "projected" OL lineup has JN starting beside him at LT.

A lot of concern over Noteboom returning but here's what I found on achilles rehab. It looks like at around 6 months (April 24th, 2023) he can start training again. If nothing gets sidetracked, I could see him ready for camp in August. Akers came back in less than 6 months and he needs a lot more movement than JN.

And like I pointed out previously, LT Eric Fisher tore his achilles with KC on January 24th, 2021 and was in the lineup with Indy on September 19th, 2021 (8 months). He played 14 straight weeks, missed a game then played the finale.

• 1 / 3
29 posts May 26 2024