308 posts
  • 1 / 31
 by max
1 year 4 months ago
 Total posts:   5591  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

It makes sense that he’d step away.

The guy loves talking to a big audience. He accomplished the big task, won the first ever SB in SoFi. Now the Rams are past their prime. And there are no great young players to rebuild with.

by ramman2999
1 year 4 months ago
 Total posts:   572  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

I’m very passionate about this. I tried to give you guys a lot of insight about this. Read my post in Seahwaks.

I feel like him not being all in contributed to us not playing how we could’ve this season. It set the tone. Some of the Cam Akers stuff. All of it even in the off season and training camp. I still felt like he was flirting with TV during the season.

He’s a great coach in my opinion our best coach. But I think he should leave. We can’t go through another season being in or out.

Really we should hire Sean Payton I know for a fact he lives in Malibu and Dallas. His daughter goes to Pepperdine. And he’s said he wanted to be closer to her.

The Rams should hire Sean Payton. Sign him to a 5 year deal. 50 million.

Figure out what Mcvay can give back. I just can’t go next season wondering if Mcvay wants in or out you know how it is. Either all in or out.

Or we go the defensive way and sign Demeco Ryan’s away from there defense of the 49ers.

There were rumblings about The Dolphins coach getting fired just after one season sign him and bring that Shanhan offense to the Rams. I think he’s innovative and would be great with us.

by ramman2999
1 year 4 months ago
Veteran

Another thing quick how many of you guys are all in for another super bowl run??? Tank a season for Caleb Williams??????? With this Sean Mcvay news??? We can go the Colts route if Stafford doesn’t come back from Neck injury and Tank for Caleb.

by ziggy
1 year 4 months ago
 Total posts:   597  
Veteran

I’ve heard this tank for Caleb talk. That’s garbage. Caleb is not Mahomes, not even close. He’s not even a Herbert or Josh Allen.

by ramman2999
1 year 4 months ago
Veteran

Opinion heard you are entitled to yours. I think he’s Patrick Mahomes and if we move into Rebuild without Mcvay and Aron Donald wants to leave we can trade him for a 1st round pick and Have Caleb Kupp and Ramsey

I have no idea what he wants to do.

I’m in the boat of playing for a super bowl. Reload with Stafford Wagner Donald Kupp Ramsay and signing another coach like a Sean Payton. I would also like to sign Mike McDaniel.

Here’s my list.

1. Sean Payton he would absolutely sign with us over Denver it’s L.A. it’s Sofi dome semi Dome Kronkie

Stafford win now window Kupp Akers Donald Ramsey Atwell

2. Mike McDaniel if he gets fired from Miami he can come right over here and bring his innovative offense.

3.Demeco Ryan’s star that we can pry over from the 49ers. Bring that defense here. He knows how to beat the Niners.

4. Raheem Morris. Probably most realistic. The players love him. Ramsey would be screaming for him. Familiar with the players. Like Bill Walsh to George Siefert.

5. Kliff Kingsbury when he gets fired by the Cardinals does he want to jump right into it? Knows great offense very fast offense high scoring. Wants to get away from Kyler Murray. What would the air aid offense be with Matthew Stafford Cooper Kupp and Cam Akers.

by Elvis
1 year 4 months ago
 Total posts:   38771  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

He’s gonna take time to think about his future is not the same as him being gone. But if it goes down that way, I could get behind Payton/Fangio. Maybe Stafford could too…

• 1 / 31
308 posts May 18 2024