31 posts
  • 1 / 4
 by RedAlice
1 year 10 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

I started posting on other teams fans boards around 2012.

So, I am now a decade in.

I notice a trend of two types of posters when visiting:

1. those who want to shove things in their face.

2. those who want to interact with other fans on THEIR board, and respect them.

It is my opinion that fans of any other team I have invited here know they will be treated with respect when they post here.

As the Rams are more popular now, cross board posting will happen more.

What I am seeing from Rams fans on other teams boards is quite disgusting. (lead by some idiots).

It is my hope that any fans from any other team can post here freely if they want to. And also this is a small world, I don't want the bad Rams fans to make us seem horrible as visitors.

by Flash
1 year 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1206  
United States of America   Houston
Pro Bowl

RedAlice wrote:I started posting on other teams fans boards around 2012.

So, I am now a decade in.

I notice a trend of two types of posters when visiting:

1. those who want to shove things in their face.

2. those who want to interact with other fans on THEIR board, and respect them.

It is my opinion that fans of any other team I have invited here know they will be treated with respect when they post here.

As the Rams are more popular now, cross board posting will happen more.

What I am seeing from Rams fans on other teams boards is quite disgusting. (lead by some idiots).

It is my hope that any fans from any other team can post here freely if they want to. And also this is a small world, I don't want the bad Rams fans to make us seem horrible as visitors.

Good post Red. The reason I am on this board is because it's posters are a bit more mature than the others boards. Do things get stupid once in a while yes but usually cooler heads prevail or a mod steps in and we're on to other topics.

I, like you, welcome other team fans to our forum as long as they are respectful and not here to troll.

This is a Rams fan site and a a long time Rams fan I'm very happy that because of our success the last several years we are drawing interest from other teams fans.

by St. Loser Fan
1 year 10 months ago
 Total posts:   10521  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Don't even bother with any sport message boards for east coast teams. They're all insane.

by AvengerRam
1 year 10 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

With the Rams' success, my expectation is that we'll see few non-Rams fan posters. If the Rams falter, then the trolls will come out of the woodwork.

by max
1 year 10 months ago
 Total posts:   5581  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

Other teams fans don’t bother me anymore (except Niners of course).

I’m a gracious winner. When other teams fans take shots I kind of laugh them off now.

by Joe Pendleton
1 year 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1843  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

great post @RedAlice .. i will make it Joe P's mission to spot "effen' niner trolls" on our board, and notify Mod.. what is it about them that makes my blood boil? (i live in SB, and there's like millions of them in my town.. so gross).. i want a sweep of them this year in the worst way :roll2:.. let's run it back my peeps

by 69RamFan
1 year 10 months ago
 Total posts:   3189  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

Personally I'm not a fan to go to other teams sites.

But I do get a big kick reading how crazy other team fans can get

when @Hacksaw post his QFTOS.

Those post are funny.... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Keep it up @Hacksaw!!!

by PARAM
1 year 10 months ago
 Total posts:   12260  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Yeah, I like to read/post on the Philadelphia Eages fan site. They're not exactly a "rival" (outside of being an NFC foe....and the team we beat to get to SB36) but I have some friends who are members. Of.course there are some assholes there as there are on every board, depending on whether you're a fan of the team or not. But it's nice to get an honest point of view from somebody not committed to the Rams. Civility helps. Of course, I prolly wouldn't enjoy a Seahawks, Niners or Cardinals site. One thing I can relay.....the Rams are the envy of many NFL fanbases these days.

by Hacksaw
1 year 10 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

The StL Today PD is the most toxic environment on the net.

by SWAdude
1 year 10 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

The interweb is full of cowards hence you do not see much of me anymore.

I have nothing to prove. I am comfortable with who I am. Emotional mis-understandings are the standard with these sites. Easy going is the way I flow.

GO RAMS!!!

• 1 / 4
31 posts Apr 28 2024