10 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by den-the-coach
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   870  
United States of America   Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Veteran

When these guys (Williams & Fisher) were last together they led their team to a Super Bowl appearance now let's hope it's time for them to win the Lombardi Trophy!

by OldSchool
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   1750  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Great video I watched it on the Rams phone app this afternoon at work. I agree I really like listening to the guy talk about the players and the coaching staff's approach. Really looking forward to this defense not stumbling out of the gate for a change!

by snackdaddy
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   9707  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

They definitely showed flashes of being a top tier defense last year. But they also disappointed at times too. Lets hope they get off to a good start. I have a feeling the offense will need time.

by Hacksaw
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

A strong start is what think team has needed for years. I'm glad they are focusing on this. I really love the nasty GW has brought here. That game against Denver last year was what I'm talking about.

by Elvis
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   38885  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Nothing's a lock but this team has a great chance to be special on defense this year.

They were top 5 in offensive points allowed last year, though certainly had their ups and downs. No real losses (except Langford) but we add Fairly and Ayers, and for the first time in a long time, the same DC two years in a row, and that DC is Gregg Williams?

I may be a skeptic when it comes to the offense but i'm really excited about the defense...

by Rams Dominate
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   240  
Ireland   Monterey Peninsula
Rookie

LOL< that Denver game really put McCleod on the NFL map, ALL of those Denver WR's heard footsteps the rest of that game...
Like you Elvis I love what GW is doing on defense, I watched his presser yesterday & he's excited about this "D", me too...

by TSFH Fan
8 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   699  
United States of America   The OC
Veteran

Elvis wrote:https://twitter.com/STLouisRams/status/618853659246465024

I like to imagine that after the cameras go off, GW is offering the kids cookies and candy for Big Hits and a double scoop cone for knocking little Billy on his ass. Hi, kiddies, is it hard for you to remember things? Let me tell you about Remember Me hits!

Sorry, I'll show myself the door.

• 1 / 1
10 posts Jun 17 2024