18 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by Elvis
2 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   38917  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Was pretty cool before the game though obvisoulsy overshadowed by the game unfortunately.

Tom Mack, Jackie Slater, Orlando Pace, Aeneas Williams were there, little odd Warner wasn't since he was across the way at the NFL Network earlier in the day.

by Joe Pendleton
2 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   1843  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

wow! idk "Ike" played juco? man that is crazy

by PARAM
2 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   12318  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

little odd Warner wasn't since he was across the way at the NFL Network earlier in the day

Kinda shitty but who knows?

Who are the guys in that picture anyway? Somebody pointed out it's Wendell Tyler to ED's left. And the guy on the far left looks familiar.

by Joe Pendleton
2 years 7 months ago
Pro Bowl

PARAM wrote:Kinda shitty but who knows?

Who are the guys in that picture anyway? Somebody pointed out it's Wendell Tyler to ED's left. And the guy on the far left looks familiar.

i'm sorry but Warner to me feels fake (idk what it is 'bout the guy.. but, he gives me "the creeps").. wow Wendell Tyler? i remember the story about him crossing the "picket line" during the nfl strike (in the 80's)? cat walked right thru the OL "like butter" (which parted like the red sea btw).. i want to remember was it John Robinson who said "toughest man i ever met" of the USC, Rams star RB.. Wendell went a lil' bonkers post career, but looks solid here.. happy for that man (queue Indica smoke:)

by Gareth
2 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   1207  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Joe Pendleton wrote:i'm sorry but Warner to me feels fake (idk what it is 'bout the guy.. but, he gives me "the creeps").. wow Wendell Tyler? i remember the story about him crossing the "picket line" during the nfl strike (in the 80's)? cat walked right thru the OL "like butter" (which parted like the red sea btw).. i want to remember was it John Robinson who said "toughest man i ever met" of the USC, Rams star RB.. Wendell went a lil' bonkers post career, but looks solid here.. happy for that man (queue Indica smoke:)

Wendell Tyler was a UCLA Bruin.

by Joe Pendleton
2 years 7 months ago
Pro Bowl

thanks for the correct @Gareth i always screw up the UC & Cal schools lol.. my youngest Son plays Div 1 water polo for UCSB, so we're constantly playing the different schools/locales (but, its amazing:)..

by BobCarl
2 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   4330  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Jourdan Rodrigue published an article in The Athletic about watching the game with "Tory Holt"

(sic ... misspelled Torry on purpose to acknowledge Al Watkins from St. Louis).

Here's a photo from the article:

L-R: Eric Dickerson, Isaac Bruce, Orlando Pace, Jackie Slater, Aeneas Williams, Tom Mack and Torry Holt
Attachments
Bruce-Rams.jpg
L-R Eric Dickerson, Isaac Bruce, Orlando Pace

by Elvis
2 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   38917  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Torry wasn't on the dais because he's not in the HOF (yet).

When you see OP and Mack next to each other, it's amazing how much the game has changed...

• 1 / 2
18 posts Jul 04 2024