66 posts
  • 1 / 7
 by LTH
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   35  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

Dang...The Rams were the last team I wanted the Hawks to play in the playoffs... Its like bad mojo... Nasty ass D...

Thoughts

LTH

by AvengerRam
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

LTH wrote:Dang...The Rams were the last team I wanted the Hawks to play in the playoffs... Its like bad mojo... Nasty ass D...

Thoughts

LTH

I think we'll need a roll call before giving a full answer (Goff, Kupp, Whitworth, Brockers for us/Adams, Reed for you guys), but I certainly think our defense has shown the ability to keep your offense under wraps. How our offense will do... check back later.

by actionjack
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   4023  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

LTH wrote:Dang...The Rams were the last team I wanted the Hawks to play in the playoffs... Its like bad mojo... Nasty ass D...

Thoughts

LTH

I think it will be a war and most likely down to the wire. Old school battle....

by PARAM
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   12289  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

AvengerRam wrote:I think we'll need a roll call before giving a full answer (Goff, Kupp, Whitworth, Brockers for us/Adams, Reed for you guys), but I certainly think our defense has shown the ability to keep your offense under wraps. How our offense will do... check back later.

Yeah, the last 6 games our offense has scored 9 TDs and our defense has scored 4.

by max
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   5587  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

Thoughts

LTH

Are you a Seahawks fan? I hate Seahawks fans. I hope you all get hit by a truck and taste your own blood. Go away and don’t come back.

by LTH
3 years 4 months ago
Undrafted Free Agent

max wrote:Are you a Seahawks fan? I hate Seahawks fans. I hope you all get hit by a truck and taste your own blood. Go away and don’t come back.

Dude that's RUDE...I'm here as a person who wants to talk football peacefully... Go Fuck your self!!

LTH

by LTH
3 years 4 months ago
Undrafted Free Agent

AvengerRam wrote:I think we'll need a roll call before giving a full answer (Goff, Kupp, Whitworth, Brockers for us/Adams, Reed for you guys), but I certainly think our defense has shown the ability to keep your offense under wraps. How our offense will do... check back later.

Any word on Goff?I didn't watch the Rams Card game as I couldn't get it... But I would think Goff won't be back this soon and if he is I would question how effective he might be... what did you think of your back up QB?

LTH

by AvengerRam
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

LTH wrote:Any word on Goff?I didn't watch the Rams Card game as I couldn't get it... But I would think Goff won't be back this soon and if he is I would question how effective he might be... what did you think of your back up QB?

LTH

I'd be shocked if he does not play.

by PARAM
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   12289  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

LTH wrote:Any word on Goff?I didn't watch the Rams Card game as I couldn't get it... But I would think Goff won't be back this soon and if he is I would question how effective he might be... what did you think of your back up QB?

LTH

He's faster than Goff. In fact he's faster than Wilson. He's got huge cahones and if he started, it wouldn't be too big for him. If I were a Seahawk fan, I'd rather face Goff than Wolford, based on common knowledge. But if it were based on probability to beat you, Seattle fans should rather face Wolford. Having said that, I think you should be more concerned with the Rams defense. If you had to pick your poison.....hell, who am I kidding?.......pray the planes are grounded this coming weekend. :D 8-)

by Haden
3 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2139  
United States of America   Spokane, WA
RFU Survivor Champ

max wrote:Are you a Seahawks fan? I hate Seahawks fans. I hope you all get hit by a truck and taste your own blood. Go away and don’t come back.

Weird. Disturbing. Embarrassing. Injury is wished upon someone just because they root for a different team?

Like the LA scum who beat a SF Giants fan's (and paramedic) head in at Dodger Stadium just because he rooted for the opposing team?

Or the Philly "fans" that throw batteries at and assault rival fans?

Good grief.

• 1 / 7
66 posts May 12 2024