19 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by RedAlice
8 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Great pics altogether. Best Color Rush one.

by Stranger
8 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

Awesome!

So many great RB's in our team's history. I'd like to see another pic with Marshall and perhaps Larry & SJ included.

by snackdaddy
8 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   9716  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Can you imagine what Gurley could do if he had Dickerson's line blocking for him?

by Stranger
8 years 6 months ago
Superstar

snackdaddy wrote:Can you imagine what Gurley could do if he had Dickerson's line blocking for him?

Just think, we may get to see Gurley running behind a pro-bowl line with an OC who knows what he is doing at the NFL's premiere stadium in Los Angeles. Our dream will become reality fellas, I can feel it !!!!

by Hacksaw
8 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

We had / got us some really good ones. And Marshall isn't in the group. Just think what JB36 could have done in LA??? That dude was a house.

by BuiltRamTough
8 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

Gurely's lower body is huge. His thighs and legs are bigger then his upper body. He has a unique frame.

by dieterbrock
8 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:We had / got us some really good ones. And Marshall isn't in the group. Just think what JB36 could have done in LA??? That dude was a house.

JB36 did play in LA
Had his best years there. Or maybe that's what you meant...

by den-the-coach
8 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   870  
United States of America   Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Veteran

Rams have been blessed over the years at the tailback position, not so much at the quarterback position. Funny how that works for some organizations. Move to Los Angeles and draft California's Native son Jared Goff.

by Stranger
8 years 6 months ago
Superstar

den-the-coach wrote:Rams have been blessed over the years at the tailback position, not so much at the quarterback position. Funny how that works for some organizations. Move to Los Angeles and draft California's Native son Jared Goff.

I've seen you mention him previously, and I've started to follow him. But man, this kid is skinny.

• 1 / 2
19 posts Jun 28 2024