9 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by RedAlice
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Always something fun to play around with, especially while the Rams still have a chance.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

by DirtyFacedKid
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

RedAlice wrote:Always something fun to play around with, especially while the Rams still have a chance.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

I spent waaaay too much time playing with this thing last night. :lol2:

by snackdaddy
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   9692  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Viking still have the upper hand. But things did get a little interesting after last night. We would own any tiebreakers if there is a tie. But our schedule is tougher than theirs. I think we can win in Dallas. We usually play better defense on the road and their offense is struggling. But I would expect them to shut down our struggling offense too.

For some reason we have not played all that well at home. We gave up 100 points to two teams. Offense got totally dominated by another. But we're still in the hunt. As bad as things have been I guess we couldn't ask for more. All we can do is hope that last game was a springboard to some good things for the offense.

by SolarRam
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   140  
United States of America   San Diego, CA
Practice Squad

So....we win out and the Pack takes care of biz against the Vikes. Maybe we get a holiday present from the Vikings when they choke against the Lions and we can have a 1 game gift against the Niners.

We'll know more on Sunday!!!

by JackPMiller
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   2729  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

SolarRam wrote:So....we win out and the Pack takes care of biz against the Vikes. Maybe we get a holiday present from the Vikings when they choke against the Lions and we can have a 1 game gift against the Niners.

We'll know more on Sunday!!!

We need to go undefeated the rest of the way, which is going to be difficult. We have Seattle this week, Plus we go to Dallas and San Fran the next two weeks. The San Fran game is the scary, because they beat us, 20 - 7, week 6.

by FredsDryer
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   90  
United States of America   West Covina Native living in Wa State
Practice Squad

That thing is crazy, one could waste hours but I think I know the exact path. Don't lose. I do believe the best path possible however is for SF to lose to both the Saints and the Seahawks in addition to a Rams table run. It doesn't seem likely but there is actually a pretty fair shot. That would mean going to Dallas, then Seattle. If not it means going to Seattle and then SF for the divisional contest. No thanks!

by FredsDryer
4 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   90  
United States of America   West Covina Native living in Wa State
Practice Squad

Still screwing around with this thing...

• 1 / 1
9 posts May 26 2024