86 posts
  • 9 / 9
 by ramsman34
3 days 7 hours ago
 Total posts:   9102  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Just The Tip wrote:Thanks. I have never been happier for a Rams win. Put the Seahawks up two games in the division and win the suicide pool on Alice's home board. Actually one of two suicide pools I won today.

Edit to add: Just the Tip is a reference to Richard Sherman's tip to send us to our first and only Super Bowl win (also depicted in my avatar.)

Ahh. Elvis with his sophisticated guess and me with my gutter guess, completely wrong. Lmao

by Elvis
3 days 5 hours ago
 Total posts:   39585  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

ramsman34 wrote:Ahh. Elvis with his sophisticated guess and me with my gutter guess, completely wrong. Lmao

The worst part is i'm pretty sure i've already had this conversation with JTT and completely forgot about it. Either that or i'm having deja vu.

Oh, and 34, i think you probably owe it to us all to take Chicago in the loser's bracket this week...

by Elvis
3 days 5 hours ago
 Total posts:   39585  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

I don't know if anyone follows the Circa Survivor pool but it started with over 14k entries which cost $1k each and they're now down to 642 people. Winner take all.

by Just The Tip
2 days 19 hours ago
 Total posts:   20  
United States of America   Enemy Territory
RFU Survivor Champ

Elvis wrote:The worst part is i'm pretty sure i've already had this conversation with JTT and completely forgot about it. Either that or i'm having deja vu.

Oh, and 34, i think you probably owe it to us all to take Chicago in the loser's bracket this week...

The older I get the more common deja vu is becoming.

by ramsman34
2 days 14 hours ago
 Total posts:   9102  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Elvis wrote:The worst part is i'm pretty sure i've already had this conversation with JTT and completely forgot about it. Either that or i'm having deja vu.

No way. Taking the Rams. Haaaaaa straight up mojo.

by Zen_Ronin
11 hours 49 minutes ago
 Total posts:   2118  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Feeling under the weather this week folks but make all your picks (Group B) and I'll tally the scores after MNF.

I'll be taking the 9eers this week.

• 9 / 9
86 posts Sep 27 2024