140 posts
  • 9 / 14
 by Dare
1 month 1 week ago
 Total posts:   219  
United States of America   Tucson, AZ formerly of San Diego
Rookie

McDermott gives the Rams a clear backup at either OT positions. That said I expect both Jacksons to play week one. McDermott gives them not just a decent backup at swing OT this year but also a potential starter at RT if Havenstein misses games in September, or Alaric isn't extended. Overall I see McDermott as a potential replacement for Noteboom in the backup rotation beyond this year.

The interesting inclusion of Lindstrom was a bit of a surprise. Just preseason fodder? If it was just that they already have McAllister who played well last year in preseason.

It will be interesting how they play their OL in their next scrimmage.

by Rams1PlateSince1976
1 month 1 week ago
 Total posts:   2136  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

by ramsman34
1 month 5 days ago
 Total posts:   9041  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Nope. No surprise at all. Karty be the guy. 😎

by snackdaddy
1 month 5 days ago
 Total posts:   9800  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Karty wasn't really tested. But he did make the kicks look easy. And no suspense with them going down the middle. I was hoping they'd kick the field goal when it was 4th down around the 29 yard line. I wanted to see how he handles it. Woulda been a 46-47 yard try. That is the area we need a reliable kicker. Not one that has us biting our nails every time he goes out to kick a field goal. Hopefully he gets a couple attempts in the 50 yard range give or take.

by /zn/
1 month 4 days ago
 Total posts:   6829  
United States of America   Maine
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:Rams signed DL Carlos Watkins was with AZ last season.

https://www.therams.com/news/rams-sign- ... os-watkins

Jourdan Rodrigue@JourdanRodrigue
Rams signed veteran DL Carlos Watkins, the team announced. A little rotational depth with Desjuan Johnson in a walking boot at yesterday’s practice. Has played a little DE/edge too.

by ramsman34
1 month 4 days ago
 Total posts:   9041  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

• 9 / 14
140 posts Sep 18 2024