76 posts
  • 8 / 8
 by bremillard
1 year 9 months ago
 Total posts:   625  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

norcalramfan wrote:Listen to the post game presser with McVay and it is the closest I have heard him call out a player without naming him. Said the INT pick 6 was deja vu moment from last year when Jimmie Ward had an INT. 49ers were in man coverage and that is not a spot where Stafford should have thrown. Said you have to check out of that play.

It all centers around the OL. The Bills game and now this game shows if you can't block your opponent the entire offense stalls out. Bottom line is while Snead was collecting worthless small sized WR and DB's he should have been on the lookout for some quality OL.

After watching the completely ineffected offensive line play he opines this? I guess it's the simple excuse.

by Hacksaw
1 year 9 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Our Oline is in shambles. We got beat on the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. It won't be this bad against many other teams but we have got to patch up that Oline and we've got to get VJ out there.
With Robinson looking like a bust signing, we need OBJ more than ever.

I don't think San Francisco is that much better than us. It's just that their lines are healthier and more stout.

by TomSlick
1 year 9 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

Not surprised how this went down. Perhaps I'm listening to too much KNBR (niner station), but when your team has dumped 6 out of 7 to one team...now 7 of 8...one's attitude should be "show me you can beat these bastards; otherwise, I'm going to assume you can't."

by Hacksaw
1 year 9 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

The Rams approach to SF is like the definition of insanity. Keep rolling out the same look and expect a different result.
This is and has been demoralizing.

by ramsman34
1 year 9 months ago
 Total posts:   8684  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Anyone got an opinion about the Takk and Hollins sideline dust up? Did Takk even set a snap?

by Ramsdude
1 year 9 months ago
 Total posts:   1071  
United States of America   Pa.
Pro Bowl

Hacksaw wrote:The Rams approach to SF is like the definition of insanity. Keep rolling out the same look and expect a different result.
This is and has been demoralizing.

Agreed Hacksaw. How many times have we seen this movie? :roll2:

IMO, there really wasn't anything surprising about the game. It went kinda like I expected...just like the last 8 games! I am upset as everyone about the loss but not shocked by the outcome. In fact, until McvAY proves he can beat those pricks consistently, I can't expect anything different.

We will see these guys again in a few weeks. Will it look any different? Probably not much unless something changes between now and then.

I will say I am happy that both games against those punks will be done by mid season. That means we won't have to play them and win to get in or keep them out of the playoffs.

If we can fix the OL we will be fine. There is only one team that has our number and we just played them.

As we have seen in the past, we are not as bad of a team as we look like when we play them. The farty whiners will crash and burn. They are not as good as they always look against us.

It sucks to be "owned" (especially by the farty whiners) but it happens and is more common than people realize...just ask Az and Crylar Murray.

• 8 / 8
76 posts Jul 08 2024