629 posts
  • 63 / 63
 by actionjack
2 weeks 4 days ago
 Total posts:   4079  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

St. Loser Fan wrote:

Be very curious if this will be able to move forward with the lawsuits ongoing from Fubo against a "monopoly".

by actionjack
2 weeks 2 days ago
Superstar

St. Loser Fan wrote:

Very good article, very curious how Youtube did in its first year sub was given the forced high cost...hmmm

by Rams1PlateSince1976
6 days 12 hours ago
 Total posts:   2102  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Thought the NFL was going away from showing games on TV. There were only two games available on regular tv last season: the cowboys game and the playoff game.

by actionjack
5 days 18 hours ago
Superstar

St. Loser Fan wrote:

NFL wont allow it as it would crush local football broadcast games on FOX and CBS. Someday it will probably go this way. I have no doubt GOOG is losing money. I got one more year of "college" rate.

by PARAM
5 days 15 hours ago
 Total posts:   12313  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

The problem is many people (like me) who love football in general and one team in particular but don't live in the local market, will pay just about anything to watch their team. If they weren't getting their number, they wouldn't be charging what they do. If enough fans refused to pay for the ticket, they might lower prices. Who wants to boycott watching their favorite team to force lower prices? Who knows how many more years, they'll get to watch their team?

by Indrid Cold
5 days 11 hours ago
 Total posts:   869  
United States of America   Redington Beach, FL
Veteran

PARAM wrote:The problem is many people (like me) who love football in general and one team in particular but don't live in the local market, will pay just about anything to watch their team. If they weren't getting their number, they wouldn't be charging what they do. If enough fans refused to pay for the ticket, they might lower prices. Who wants to boycott watching their favorite team to force lower prices? Who knows how many more years, they'll get to watch their team?

Spot on. I'm paying. Like it to be much, much lower. But I'm paying whatever the price.

by actionjack
4 days 20 hours ago
Superstar

I will have to make that decision next year. Between the Rams prime time games and always getting the niners-rams (and the random local showing of Rams games), I am than actually paying for about 7-9 Rams games that i would miss. I have had Sunday Ticket since its inception and have missed one year. Will see.

• 63 / 63
629 posts Jun 24 2024