85 posts
  • 7 / 9
 by RedAlice
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

I like the simple fact that you said: unlike last year.

Feeling a bit sad with the loss, but haven't watched the game yet. I refuse to believe this years Rams are last years Rams. I won't believe it.

Onto Steeler town.

by RedAlice
8 years 9 months ago
Hall of Fame

OH, and to add: Chat was fun! I hope you keep it open for every game and many more join. Is great.

I had to go be with all the families here for the tri-athalon as soon as I left chat. I wanted to go watch game in bar. No chance.

by dieterbrock
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

ArizonaBlue wrote:OH, and to add: Chat was fun! I hope you keep it open for every game and many more join. Is great.

I had to go be with all the families here for the tri-athalon as soon as I left chat. I wanted to go watch game in bar. No chance.

Hold up, you completed a triathalon? Details! And congrats!!

by Hacksaw
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

dieterbrock wrote:
ArizonaBlue wrote:OH, and to add: Chat was fun! I hope you keep it open for every game and many more join. Is great.

I believe AZ would have details of tasty cocktails if they had only shown the game.

AZ remember last year when the Rams got punked in the 3rd Q of so many games last year. It seems that we are bucking that trend. Yesterday we scored all of our points in the 3rd and held our own vs the Hags.
BTW, I blanked that part in case you still haven't watched. Highlight it if you want to read it.

by RedAlice
8 years 9 months ago
Hall of Fame

dieterbrock wrote:

I participated in a triathalon - I only did the run part as part of a team relay. Was fun. Will learn to race swim so I can do the whole thing next year. In my group, 3 of them did the whole thing, and then 3 of us did the relay team where we each did a leg. Afterwards, everyone hung out with their familes in the hotel pool by the bay.

I got back to my room right around 10am, and was following game center and joined chat. It didn't seem to be going well for us.

My friends are all Charger fans, so no one had a good football day.

by RedAlice
8 years 9 months ago
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:
dieterbrock wrote:

I believe AZ would have details of tasty cocktails if they had only shown the game.

AZ remember last year when the Rams got punked in the 3rd Q of so many games last year. It seems that we are bucking that trend. Yesterday we scored all of our points in the 3rd and held our own vs the Hags.
BTW, I blanked that part in case you still haven't watched. Highlight it if you want to read it.

Oh yes I do remember last year. FB has this lovely "memories" function now. I just clicked on today's....it's a picture of my laptop screen sling boxing the Dallas game. I was hiking around Greece, and was in this town at a tiny old inn. http://www.lovethesepics.com/2011/02/my ... a-20-pics/

Obviously, I posted at the Beginning of that horrible horrible game. My post: Rams game this week - laptop, a bottle of red wine and an adorable little lobby all to myself. Plus, Rams don't look as bad as I expected.

Rams v Dallas 2014.jpg

Rams were just about to look worse than I expected.

So.....yay! that they scored in the 3rd quarter this week. I still haven't watched the game yet, but I will make myself do it soon.

And...I read your white words. Nice. Well, at least there is some positive. I am keeping the hope and looking for a solid win v Pitt.

by TomSlick
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

TomSlick wrote:Amazing what a big win in week 1 will do for my attitude. I'm already flashing back into the 70s glory days when you could just about expect a win every week. Ditto for the GSOT days. Yeah, I'm puttin' the 'skins game in my back pocket already. Who's up for week 3?

What a moron.

by RedAlice
8 years 9 months ago
Hall of Fame

@TomSlick. Keep the faith and positive for week 3 still.

Maybe week 2 was the fluke.

by Stranger
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

I like Foles and the vibe he creates on this team. I think as long as he can play we'll be okay, maybe not great, but not abysmal either.

by Elvis
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   38914  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

TomSlick wrote:
TomSlick wrote:Amazing what a big win in week 1 will do for my attitude. I'm already flashing back into the 70s glory days when you could just about expect a win every week. Ditto for the GSOT days. Yeah, I'm puttin' the 'skins game in my back pocket already. Who's up for week 3?

What a moron.

Occupational hazard...

• 7 / 9
85 posts Jun 28 2024