70 posts
  • 7 / 7
 by Hacksaw
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

LMAO @ that United Vans Lines ad. You can bet anyone who read that had 'that' thought.

by Hacksaw
8 years 9 months ago

@NateLatsch
Quote:
#Rams QB Nick Foles in the fourth quarter vs. #Seahawks: 7-11 127 yards 1 TD 133.5 QB rating (w lost fumble) #STLRams also 5-5 on 3rd down

by RedAlice
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Such a satisfying win! I still haven't seen the whole game, but looking forward to it. Still happy.

Now, need a solid win next week to dispel the constant inconsistent play from last year. Loved watching Foles as our QB.

by Hacksaw
8 years 9 months ago

@nwagoner
One note from defense story: Wilson attempted just 3 passes over 10 yards from the line of scrimmage, the second-fewest of his career

Hack:
With all of the quick hitters they threw at us and with Wilson's (not the volleyball) escapability, 6 Deacons ain't half bad. Didn't it take like 6 weeks before we got a sack last year?

by TSFH Fan
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   699  
United States of America   The OC
Veteran

Hey @ArizonaBlue and everyone else, if there's a need for game video, this was working as of the time of my post:

by RedAlice
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Oh, wow! It is working even here - thank you so much TSFH!!! Now I won't have t wait until Friday when I'm home.

Will watch it after dinner.

by Stranger
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

So, do I have this right? We gave up:

- Our offense gave up 7pts on that scoop & score (or was that 8pts with the 2pt conversion play)?
- Our ST gave up 7pts on that punt return
- Our D gave up 3pts as a result of an offensive turnover

So does this mean that our D only gave up 13 pts (1TD & 2FG's) on actual Seachicken drives (without a turnover)?

by Elvis
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   38914  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Last year the Rams gave up a ton of points when the defense wasn't on the field so i got in the habit of checking the D's ranking by offensive points given up. We were 5th in that category last year.

After one game, we're 12th:

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/o ... s-per-game

by Stranger
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

Elvis wrote:Last year the Rams gave up a ton of points when the defense wasn't on the field so i got in the habit of checking the D's ranking by offensive points given up. We were 5th in that category last year.

After one game, we're 12th:

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/o ... s-per-game

And 3 of those points were a result of a Foles/Barnes mis-snap deep in Rams territory - kinda hard to fault the D for those.

• 7 / 7
70 posts Jul 01 2024