79 posts
  • 7 / 8
 by PARAM
6 months 1 day ago
 Total posts:   12320  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:I’ll add Tre Tomlinson and Jason Taylor and Ochaun on D. And some Tutu on O.

I'd add Davis Allen too.

ramsman34 wrote:Man I want this fuckin team again in the playoffs. And I want to pound the shit out of them Sunday. I know many call this a “meaningless” game. Not me. I want the Rams to impose their will and inflict hardcore physicality. Set tone, send a message and beat their ass, even without key players. That attitude and play intensity needs to permeate the entire roster.

Yeah we were in that week 2 game.....vs all their regulars. We own them in the playoffs! 8-) :lol2: ;)

ramsman34 wrote:I hate that fuckin team.

That's automatic for Ram fans. It should be one of those questions a Rams website asks, when you're trying to correct something......"what number was Kurt Warner?"; "in what Stadium do the Rams play?"; "what's the one team you'd like to see go 0-17?"

by PARAM
6 months 19 hours ago
 Total posts:   12320  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

I don't know if this was posted but I saw a blurb with Wentz starting, he'll be the 4th QB taken either #1 or #2 to start for McVay. Weird tidbit.

Counting postseason, he's 75-43 with those QBs (if you count the playoff game Goff came in and won and the game vs the Raiders last year).

On the flip side, McVay is 23-5 vs QBs drafted either #1 or #2. He's beaten Eli, Palmer, Stafford, Bradford, Newton, Mariota, Trubisky, Mayfield, Murray (8 times), Wentz, Goff, Burrow and Lawrence. The only one he hasn't beaten is Winston (0-1).

by ramsman34
6 months 17 hours ago
 Total posts:   8684  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Interesting. Last time Wentz played at SF, with the Colts - 2021, W 30-18. And he is 3-1 against them.

by RAMMAN76
6 months 5 hours ago
 Total posts:   565  
United States of America   Fort Worth TX
Veteran

Anxious to see Wentz and Davis Allen play. Will Zach Evans get significant touches?
Will Atwell run jet sweeps?

by ramsman34
6 months 3 hours ago
 Total posts:   8684  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Looks like we are getting more of them thanks they are of us. Good. It will make slapping them around even better.

by 69RamFan
6 months 19 minutes ago
 Total posts:   3238  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

Looks like they took RHav, Dotson & Shelton all out by the start of the 4th quarter.

• 7 / 8
79 posts Jul 08 2024