185 posts
  • 7 / 19
 by actionjack
5 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   4086  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

With so many openings, no way we dont lose Raheem. I hope McVay has a guy in mind within or outside. Maybe McVay can convince Evero if he doesnt get the HC in Carolina.

by rams74
5 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1502  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:

This is shocking.

Too many losses to the Rams, clearly.

They love to poach from our coaching staff. Do you think they could try it again for HC?
Raheem? I don't see them going for a defensive HC again. But what do I know?
Mike LaFleur? Too soon for LaFleur. But what do I know?

by actionjack
5 months 3 weeks ago
Superstar

rams74 wrote:This is shocking.

Too many losses to the Rams, clearly.

They love to poach from our coaching staff. Do you think they could try it again for HC?
Raheem? I don't see them going for a defensive HC again. But what do I know?
Mike LaFleur? Too soon for LaFleur. But what do I know?

Nah the rumor is they want to bring Dan Quinn back to Seattle to be the HC.

by Elvis
5 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   38917  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

My understanding is Jody Allen has to sell the team soon (as per Paul Allen's will) so weird to be making a move now.

As for Evero, he would be a great replacement for Raheem (if he gets a gig) but i think he's still under contract with Carolina so whoever their next coach is, Evero could end up staying with them...

by actionjack
5 months 3 weeks ago
Superstar

Elvis wrote:My understanding is Jody Allen has to sell the team soon (as per Paul Allen's will) so weird to be making a move now.

As for Evero, he would be a great replacement for Raheem (if he gets a gig) but i think he's still under contract with Carolina so whoever their next coach is, Evero could end up staying with them...

Yeah I could see that too, but would he want to stay after not getting the job, especially if McVay has an opening??

by PARAM
5 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   12319  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

actionjack wrote:With so many openings, no way we dont lose Raheem. I hope McVay has a guy in mind within or outside. Maybe McVay can convince Evero if he doesnt get the HC in Carolina.

The way the DL has played over the years, Eric Henderson would be a strong canidate. Then again, maybe he just likes being DL coach. Wink would be a good hire.

Lotsa talk on the radio yesterday and today about coaches who were fired. One show was touting Ohio St. firing Day (3 straight losses to Michigan) and hiring the beloved Vrabel. Another show was talking about New England parting ways with Belichick and BB going right to Washington or LA Chargers. And there's one more fly in the ointment.....Nick Saban retiring at Alabama. Alabama and Ohio St. may pay as well as some NFL teams. Going to be an interesting hiring cycle for sure.

• 7 / 19
185 posts Jul 05 2024