624 posts
  • 60 / 63
 by rams74
8 months 4 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1500  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

actionjack wrote:I sure hope streaming finds a way to improve ffwrd and rewind...it's painful.

That's why I kept DirecTV for everything not Sunday Ticket. I can still DVR games on network channels, like Rams-Bengals Monday night.

by St. Loser Fan
8 months 4 weeks ago
 Total posts:   10576  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

rams74 wrote:That's why I kept DirecTV for everything not Sunday Ticket. I can still DVR games on network channels, like Rams-Bengals Monday night.

Plus like many others, I'm still chained to DirecTV for baseball and hockey since my regional sports network is only available there, Spectrum (puke) and Fubo. YTTV is useless for me until they can get the regionals.

by actionjack
8 months 4 weeks ago
 Total posts:   4074  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

rams74 wrote:That's why I kept DirecTV for everything not Sunday Ticket. I can still DVR games on network channels, like Rams-Bengals Monday night.

Yep, I was able to get Hulu Live with locals for about 1/2 the price of DTV even some discounts. I may have to see if they have a real basic version I can get for cheap.

by Elvis
8 months 4 weeks ago
 Total posts:   38885  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

St. Loser Fan wrote:Plus like many others, I'm still chained to DirecTV for baseball and hockey since my regional sports network is only available there, Spectrum (puke) and Fubo. YTTV is useless for me until they can get the regionals.

What's gonna happen first: Streamers start carrying RSNs or RSNs cease to exist?

by Joe Pendleton
8 months 4 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1843  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

here is my take (retired dude on fixed income).. clearly, i can't afford nfl sunday ticket.. so, i did some research and the best "gig" that i found for coastal OC Cali, was FUBU you get like 5 sunday games, all the other games (except thursday night football)? and like 30 NCAA saturday games.. and all other major network streaming for $70 and change monthly!

by Joe Pendleton
8 months 4 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1843  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

.. also, you can pick your home team (and avoid blackouts:)

by actionjack
8 months 4 weeks ago
Superstar

Joe Pendleton wrote:here is my take (retired dude on fixed income).. clearly, i can't afford nfl sunday ticket.. so, i did some research and the best "gig" that i found for coastal OC Cali, was FUBU you get like 5 sunday games, all the other games (except thursday night football)? and like 30 NCAA saturday games.. and all other major network streaming for $70 and change monthly!

Yeah I would not have gotten it, if I didnt get a student discount from my son of $109 for the season.

by Elvis
8 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   38885  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

It occurs to me that living in LA and with RedZone being available on DTV or NFL+, i could've stuck with DTV, not bought Sunday Ticket and still had a very good NFL/Rams experience (not to mention SportsNet LA). But with my wife being from New Orleans and very much a Saints fan that was not an option and i am digging, especially with my new bigger tv, the multicast options...

by ramman2999
8 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   572  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

I came to the dark side fellas.

Just got my YouTube Subscription Sunday Ticket Had to get that $50 deal.

Surprised I can go back and DVR.

by actionjack
8 months 2 weeks ago
Superstar

I did use the Sunday Ticket extensively this past weekend. It was a good test since there were 9 morning games. I used a lot of multi-view.

I had no issues with signal, great picture, easy to move to a given game. So overall very solid experience.

A couple things. I wish you could select/create your own 4 team multi-view. They have lots of options do you could probably find something close, but it would be great to be able to change as some games become blow outs and others are competitive.

A little clunky going from Sunday ticket back and forth to the local feed games that Sunday Ticket cant show, Im not using Youtube TV.

Hoepfully in the future they will improvement ffwrd, rewind, keep game at pause while you switch to another.

Again overall good experience

• 60 / 63
624 posts Jun 17 2024