322 posts
  • 6 / 33
 by R4L
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1301  
United States of America   Dayton, Ohio
Pro Bowl

Brady wrote:Just grabbing this for future reference ;)

Now we get trolled for 2 weeks? :roll2: I'm out

by R4L
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1301  
United States of America   Dayton, Ohio
Pro Bowl

Dick84 wrote:It'll be interesting.
The Pats should be overwhelming favorites... I mean.. a 24 yr old QB and 32 year old coach going up against two first ballot hall of famers?

All expectations are on the Patriots to win the Super Bowl. The Rams had a great season and a great future, but it's the Pats game to lose.

I hope you're being sarcastic

by Horny Mcbae
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1543  
United States of America   South Bay, Los Angeles
Pro Bowl

We are 1 pt under dogs is what I think I saw somewhere this morning.

edit: CBS sports says that the line opened as us being 1 pt favorite actually but has now shifted to New England being 2 pt favorites. over/under is set at 58 pts. They predict that it will settle at New England 3pts fav.

by KNUCKLEHEAD
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   36  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

snackdaddy wrote:There's another tweet showing these 3 and a fourth one. The play before their first TD the play clock was at zero before the snap with no flag. I was yelling why was there no flag. It was a clear second before the snap. There was another earlier but the Saints ended up punting so it didn't matter. Still, twice they didn't get the snap off before the clock and no flag.
Then there's the non-call NOBODY is talking about. The 4th down encroachment call that gave the Saints a fresh set of downs, and lead to their first Td. If you watch the replay, Brees snaps his head sideways, shimmies his shoulders, and squats his ass down essentially simulating a snap. That's a false start on the Saint's my friends... not encroachment.

by Horny Mcbae
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1543  
United States of America   South Bay, Los Angeles
Pro Bowl

That bad ball spot in our regular season game on the 4th down...…….. if that's called correctly we win right. That's how this works right. That bad spot call was "the whole game". So we win there. We play this game in LA yesterday and win by 10. Thank you.

by Gareth
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1207  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

I would love one of the reporters to ask Sean Payton-“do you think the non-call on the pass interference might be Karma for bountygate?”

by AvengerRam
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Here's the important distinction that Saints fans are missing...

Did the non-call prevent the Saints from winning 23-20 with a last second FG? Yes, in all likelihood.

Did the non-call prevent the Saints from winning by never letting the Rams back in the game after taking leads of 13-0 and 20-10? No.

Did the non-call prevent the Saints from winning by preventing the Rams from tying the game at the end of regulation. No.

Did the non-call prevent the Saints from winning the game in OT after they won the coin toss? No.

And, finally... was the non-call that hurt them the only non-call in the game. No (the Rams were harmed by no-calls too).

Show me a Saints coach, player or fan who is able to express their disappointment at the non-call while acknowledging that the Rams are a deserving NFC Champion, and I'll show you someone I can respect.

by Hacksaw
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

AvengerRam wrote:Show me a Saints coach, player or fan who is able to express their disappointment at the non-call while acknowledging that the Rams are a deserving NFC Champion, and I'll show you someone I can respect.

Agreed, but I'm not holding my breath.

• 6 / 33
322 posts Jul 08 2024