115 posts
  • 6 / 12
 by ramsman34
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   8684  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Def. Topanga Canyon

by SpeedRacer
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   389  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

Thanks Hacksaw. You did actual work to show all those options.

As much as I'll wear the rain poncho proudly on a rainy football day, I can't look like Merlin Olsen on the sidelines in one. I need some family with me to toss the long coat over my shoulders each time I come back from the restroom.

My high school was blue and yellow. We had those rain coats in storage but never had to use them. Too bad, I should have snagged one and put RAMS on it.

Go Rams!
Attachments
Merlin.jpg

by AvengerRam
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Isn't this pretty much a non-issue now?

SAT
JAN 12
Partly Cloudy
63°50°
Precipitation 20%
E 4 mph
Humidity 73%

SAT NIGHT
JAN 12
Mostly Cloudy
--50°
Precipitation 0%
ENE 2 mph
Humidity 84%

by Hacksaw
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

ramsman34 wrote:Hacksaw, the opening scenes, has to be Topanga Canyon no? Or possibly Hollywood Hills?

Sure looks like it. Not very many structures visible though. Definitely Cali but not sure where..

The sumptuous mansion in which Pendleton finds himself ensconced is the Filoli Mansion, Canada Road, Woodside, off Highway 280 between San Francisco and San Jose, California.

The mansion, whose name derives from the family motto: ‘Fight, Love, Life’, was seen in the opening credits of TV soap Dynasty, featured in Wayne Wang’s Joy Luck Club and was more recently seen as Michael Douglas’ home in David Fincher's The Game.

The football game was filmed at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, 3911 South Figueroa Street, Exposition Park in Los Angeles

by Hacksaw
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

SpeedRacer wrote:Thanks Hacksaw. You did actual work to show all those options.

As much as I'll wear the rain poncho proudly on a rainy football day, I can't look like Merlin Olsen.....

Go Rams!

No problem Speed. The one depicted in the photo of Olson you posted is precisely what I was looking for. Didnt see one anywhere.

As Avenger mentioned, it looks like game time falls into a dry spell in the precip.
The original Joe Pendelton must be looking out for us. 8-)

by ramsman34
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   8684  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Hacksaw wrote:Sure looks like it. Not very many structures visible though. Definitely Cali but not sure where..

I stayed up till 3am watching it again and yes, shed tears at the end - as always. Ugh, such a softy..

NOW THE RAMS NEED TO GO OPEN THE CAN...NO, NO.... TAP THE KEG OF WHOOP ASS ONTHE COWPUKES.

Ahh, I'm all better now.

by St. Loser Fan
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   10608  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Those of you hoping for snow in New England for the Chargers game might be sad. The new forecasts have the storm staying south and being more of an issue for DC, Baltimore, Philly then up to New York.

by Horny Mcbae
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1543  
United States of America   South Bay, Los Angeles
Pro Bowl

Why would Rams fans wish for New England to win?
Why would any fans outside of New England want the Patriots to win?

Go LOS ANGELES Chargers!!!!!

• 6 / 12
115 posts Jul 08 2024