112 posts
  • 6 / 12
 by TomSlick
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

Elvis wrote:Self Portrait:

InvisibleElvis.jpg

I always thought Elvis's neck was longer...

by Elvis
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   38917  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

BTW, there was a little problem with the yellow shirts with the Rams helmet on them. They were supposed to use the yellow of the shirt as the yellow for the helmet horns but instead they used yellow ink which clashes with the shirt. They are sending us replacement shirts ASAP.

So if you ordered a yellow helmet shirt, will be a couple more days until i can send it out.

But, check your PMs, PM me, or let me know if you'll be at the Texans game so i can start getting these shirts out to everyone...

by ramsman34
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   8681  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Payment sent (thank you Elvis et al), and yes, it is smokey mess here in the land of the hated hawks. Can't wait to roam around the "1RFU gear, HAAAAAA.

by TomSlick
5 years 10 months ago
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

Elvis wrote:There was a mishap in the lab...

Got it...kind of like what happened to Kirk-era Klingons turning into Picard-era Klingons.

by Elvis
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   38917  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

IlliniRam68 wrote:Let me know how to get the money to you.

Check your Private Messages.

Everyone expecting shirts check your PMs: @BrendanOC6 @LARams_1963 @Rams1PlateSince1976

And if i haven't reached out to you, reach out to me...

by TomSlick
5 years 10 months ago
Superstar

Question on t-shirts...
Are these regular sized T-shirts or are these shirts considered BEEFY (NFL style) where a Large could be used as a car cover for a Honda Civic?

by ramsman34
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   8681  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

TomSlick wrote:Question on t-shirts...
Are these regular sized T-shirts or are these shirts considered BEEFY (NFL style) where a Large could be used as a car cover for a Honda Civic?

Whoa, Tom Slick has been hitin' the gym and must be all leaned out. Ya might need a shmedium bro, LOL.

JK. I have the same beefy T concern my friend.

• 6 / 12
112 posts Jul 05 2024