56 posts
  • 6 / 6
 by VegasRam
6 years 5 days ago
 Total posts:   132  
United States of America   Las Vegas
Practice Squad

Hacksaw wrote:You know your avi isn't navy. ?

I do. I took a pic of a poster I have from the 70's, and enhanced it a bit, you can see the yellow's pretty bright as well.

by VegasRam
6 years 5 days ago
 Total posts:   132  
United States of America   Las Vegas
Practice Squad

Hacksaw wrote:You know your avi isn't navy. ?

Toned it down a bit.
Better? ;)

by aeneas1
6 years 5 days ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

VegasRam wrote:I do. I took a pic of a poster I have from the 70's, and enhanced it a bit, you can see the yellow's pretty bright as well.

probably the coolest rams art poster ever made, have always dug the hell out of that poster. in fact it's always reminded me a bit of this classic b&w of tommy wilson:

02.jpg

by aeneas1
6 years 1 day ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

jim has a nice header on his twitter account, his kids i'm assuming...

01.jpg

by RamsFanSince82
6 years 1 day ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

John J. Hock (March 7, 1928 – December 9, 2000) was an American football offensive lineman who played for the Chicago Cardinals from 1950 to 1952 and Los Angeles Rams from 1953 to 1957. He was named to the Pro Bowl one time. He was co-captain of a Santa Clara University (California) football squad that defeated Bear Bryant's highly ranked University of Kentucky team in the 1950 Orange Bowl. Hock also participated in the Olympic Trials for wrestling and was a veteran of the Korean War. After his professional football career ended with a severe knee injury, Hock went on to a successful career as an executive with a variety of freight forwarding and transportation companies. Hock died from lung cancer in December 2000. Born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, he was survived by his wife Bernadette "Micki", seven children and thirteen grandchildren.

• 6 / 6
56 posts Jun 26 2024