70 posts
  • 6 / 7
 by AltiTude Ram
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   2200  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

Defense needs to step up. Get off the field.

by azramsfan93
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   1495  
United States of America   Chandler, Arizona
Pro Bowl

I heard chants of "defense" in the announcers microphones while the good guys had the ball.

Disgusting.

Great play to Kendricks!!

by AltiTude Ram
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   2200  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

Couldn't ask for more. This team has no quit. They should've closed this out already without the 2 late turnovers but that game tying drive shows this team can compete with the best.

by TSFH Fan
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   699  
United States of America   The OC
Veteran

Russell Wilson was sort of right, I guess:

by TSFH Fan
8 years 9 months ago
Veteran

Mean fans there:

by snackdaddy
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   9717  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Lol, if that was supposed to be a squib kick it was the worst kickoff I've ever seen. It sure looked like it was a onsides attempt. Methinks Carroll doesn't want to account for why he tried that in that situation. He just can't win. Shoulda ran it with Lynch in the superbowl and gets a ton of grief for it. So he decides he'll never make that mistake again. And he'l get some grief for that too.

by RedAlice
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

AltiTude Ram wrote:Couldn't ask for more. This team has no quit. They should've closed this out already without the 2 late turnovers but that game tying drive shows this team can compete with the best.

YES! They can. I type that half to member myself that I believe that. Rams are a good team now.

Had a client canal cruise dinner thing, and then took whomver wanted to a good sports bar to see the games. I loved what I saw....you are correct Alti.

by TSFH Fan
8 years 9 months ago
Veteran

This moving company ad probably isn't what Rams fans want to see in their program
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/09/st-loui ... program-ad
The St. Louis Rams kick off the season at home Sunday against the Seattle Seahawks, but Rams fans inside the Edward Jones Dome are still unsure if their team is staying in the midwest, as owner Stan Kroenke is planning to build a stadium in Inglewood, California.

This ad from the “official mover of the St. Louis Rams” isn’t exactly lightening the mood in St. Louis.

• 6 / 7
70 posts Jul 01 2024