127 posts
  • 6 / 13
 by Elvis
1 month 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   39540  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

ramsman34 wrote:That’s a straight up sack #55. Verse with good pressure too.

Think i read Dotson wasn't out there today and no pads but yeah, Fiske looking like a handful...

by Elvis
1 month 3 weeks ago
Administrator

From what i can gather, there's one full field but the Rams also do some work on the baseball field which is out of view for fans. There are bleachers (which look pretty small to me) on one side of the field and that's it. No other viewing locations. Also, apparently the sun is in your eyes if you're in the bleachers for a late afternoon practice.

One dude was posting videos of practice (including that Fiske rush) but i guess the Rams made him take them down. You could see how limited the seating/viewing is gonna be in those videos.

I'll see for myself soon enough. Yesterday was limited attendance. Today will be the full amount (whatever that is) so we should hear how much of a shit show it is or isn't gonna be...

by actionjack
1 month 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   4255  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Elvis wrote:From what i can gather, there's one full field but the Rams also do some work on the baseball field which is out of view for fans. There are bleachers (which look pretty small to me) on one side of the field and that's it. No other viewing locations. Also, apparently the sun is in your eyes if you're in the bleachers for a late afternoon practice.

One dude was posting videos of practice (including that Fiske rush) but i guess the Rams made him take them down. You could see how limited the seating/viewing is gonna be in those videos.

I'll see for myself soon enough. Yesterday was limited attendance. Today will be the full amount (whatever that is) so we should hear how much of a shit show it is or isn't gonna be...

Good luck Elvis, sounds sub optimal

by Elvis
1 month 3 weeks ago
Administrator

actionjack wrote:Good luck Elvis, sounds sub optimal

Thanks.

Thing is, maybe if you do get a seat in the bleachers it's pretty great, seems like we'll be a little closer to the action than at Irvine but i'll see for myself soon enough and we should be getting a lot more feedback from fans over the next couple days...

• 6 / 13
127 posts Sep 18 2024