87 posts
  • 6 / 9
 by RedAlice
2 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

BuiltRamTough wrote:A lot of talk about Donald vs Nelson but Donald moves along the line so it’s not what it seems.

Yeah, its just marketing.

by PARAM
2 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   12318  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

RedAlice wrote:Good luck! Reminds me of my years in San Diego when the Chargers were playing at the same time.

Someone will give you a screen if you get there early. Might be in a corner tho. :D

I used to go to a sportsbar that had every game on and they would hang a placard on the TV so you knew where to sit. It was in Eagles country and they were always on the big screen. Funny though, at least half of the patrons weren't there to see "a" game, they were there to monitor their fantasy team. Anyway, it was never a problem to get there an hour early, order some food and drink and plop down in front of the TV that was showing the Rams. Until about midseason because by then a lot of fantasy owners had picked up Warner and Holt and Ike.......

Good luck LA Rams 1963!!!!

by 69RamFan
2 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   3237  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

Elvis wrote:Skowronek not ready, Hopkins a bit of a surprise but somebody had to sit for Kiser to be active...

Hopkins was active last week, but didnt get into the game on either on the O or ST.

That doesn't look good for being drafted in the 4th rd, and now J Harris/4th rd pick is up in the depth chart, since he can play both O and ST.

Just to add, Hopkins didnt have to sit because of Kiser moving up,
The RAMs can bring up two PS players, to put them from 46 to 48.

As of right now, the rams official roster is at 52 because Garrett is on the Covid list.
and the RAMs have not moved anyone to fill that 53 spot.

by 69RamFan
2 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   3237  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

69RamFan wrote:Hopkins was active last week, but didnt get into the game on either on the O or ST.

That doesn't look good for being drafted in the 4th rd, and now J Harris/4th rd pick is up in the depth chart, since he can play both O and ST.

Just to add, Hopkins didnt have to sit because of Kiser moving up,
The RAMs can bring up two PS players, to put them from 46 to 48.

As of right now, the rams official roster is at 52 because Garrett is on the Covid list.
and the RAMs have not moved anyone to fill that 53 spot.

Updated

by LARams_1963
2 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   1191  
United States of America   North Port, FL
Pro Bowl

RedAlice wrote:Good luck! Reminds me of my years in San Diego when the Chargers were playing at the same time.

Someone will give you a screen if you get there early. Might be in a corner tho. :D
so far it looks good at the place I’m at. Was told every other screen is the Squealers but I should get the Rams in front of me!
Attachments
8EE3D671-3426-41E9-A5A1-2EEA83470F97.jpeg

by Elvis
2 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   38914  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Right.

But if we had 48 active last week without Kiser and Kiser is gonna be on the 48, well that means someone active last week won't be this week.

No snaps last week, not active this week, not looking great for Hopkins in either case.

by ramsman34
2 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   8671  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

69RamFan wrote:Updated

That does not bode well for Hopkins. Especially if Harris plays and shows anything.

by ramsman34
2 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   8671  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Elvis wrote:And now they're all doctors...

Uhhh? It’s, “We’ll leave the light on for ya”

Hack hitting the margies EARLY today. Lmao

Ugh, I mean Elvis. Apparently I’M also hittin it early today. Haha

• 6 / 9
87 posts Jun 28 2024