73 posts
  • 6 / 8
 by Hacksaw
3 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

QFTOS: BEARS POST GAME EDITION;

All things considered, the Rams should win this game. But this is the NFL and that means any given game can be won by either team. I don’t see much of a path to a Bears victory but I can hope.

Bears win, not a doubt in my mind.

Bears 23
Rams 10
3 TD’s and a safety. Bears D is going to control Goff.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the LA Rams have just been called for a penalty!
We will all remember where we were when this occurred.

He almost called that penalty on us because EVERY FUCKING CALL HAS GONE AGAINST US TONIGHT!

Hicks is a fuckignnidiot, just give the game away you stupid ass

damn near killed Goff lol

Over/Under 1.5 first downs for our offense this drive?

Gotta piss you off to see that ball hit the 1 and know your offense gonna go 3 and out

1 yard line against Donald??? I’m not holding my breath here.

Just kneel for a safety so you don’t fumble 6.

Why do the Bears get bad field position on every fucking punt?

More shit calls from Nagy.

Sorry but Nagy needs to be fired

Foles is garbage!

I've seen enough from Foles. Put Trubisky back in

Nagy's offense is terrible.

Newsflash!!! When Nagy doesn't call the play, the team scores!

Mitch Trubisky has never been this bad.
The missed bomb to Mooney.
The missed out to Mooney when pressured.
The end zone INT.
The late throw just now to Miller.
The sacks.
The check downs on 3rd down.
One. Ugly. Performance.

May have a big dick but damn them some wobbly balls

Lol, they're only going to score 3 points on THIS defense?

Bears O just shitting themselves tonight.

4th and goal and he takes a sack? WT flying F

How do you get sacked when your only chance is a TD.
Throw it up for grabs.
They are calling out Nagy.

Mitch Trubisky has never been this bad.
Yes he has.

So, defense scores twice as many points as the offense.

LOL we pulled out one of their RB's dreadlocks. What a play!

The Rams are a better team. Period

embarrassing

Welp. I’m done. Night

by PARAM
3 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   12318  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Zen_Ronin wrote:We got the best of one of the leagues top defenses, and managed to stop a mid-level offense handily. Best game from the team all season. Still a lot of room for growth and improvement. But I'm happy as hell with this win. We should be able to beat the Dolphins next week, and with a full crowd in house I've heard A TON of Rams fans bought tickets on the chance it was the only time to see the team live this year, so home field might not be that big an advantage. 6-2 at the bye. Not bad. Not bad at all.

I wouldn't call Chicago a "mid level offense". They suck. But they looked even worse tonight against a good D. Our offense put up 24 points against a top 5 defense. That counts. And it should make us happy. Our defense has allowed 26 second half points in 7 games. That's a 3.7 average for those counting. Take away the Buffalo game (14 pts) and its 12 points in 6 games. Clearly if the offense can put up points to stay even or better at the half, we should win a fair share of our remaining games.

by BuiltRamTough
3 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

Like many have said..

You don’t know what type of Rams team you’re going to get.

Bravo to our team today they showed up big! :D

by Hacksaw
3 years 8 months ago

Way to show up on National TV !! Now let's go on a run !!!

by Zen_Ronin
3 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   2053  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

PARAM wrote:I wouldn't call Chicago a "mid level offense". They suck. But they looked even worse tonight against a good D. Our offense put up 24 points against a top 5 defense. That counts. And it should make us happy. Our defense has allowed 26 second half points in 7 games. That's a 3.7 average for those counting. Take away the Buffalo game (14 pts) and its 12 points in 6 games. Clearly if the offense can put up points to stay even or better at the half, we should win a fair share of our remaining games.

You're right on the mid-level O thing, I thought them better. If judged by point per game alone they are 6th from last. So yeah, not as impressive as I thought. Still, if anything it was a great example of putting theory into practice. Tonights game is how the defense SHOULD play every game, and now that we've seen them play at a high level hopefully they continue to do so.

Everything on defense was better today. Player position, tackling, speed to the ball, swarming, tackling, coverage, read....oh, and TACKLING!! If they can play that fast and that hard to the ball every game, we're in good shape.

Last week the entire team shit the bed imo. This week the only complaints I have are some questionable choices by McVay and some worrying accuracy from Goff. But that's only if I'm actually looking for things to complain about. Overall, I'm very happy with tonights win, and we very easily could have put another 14 on the board. Next week maybe we will?

by Zen_Ronin
3 years 8 months ago
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

by JackPMiller
3 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   2729  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Not a perfect game, but we came through. I know people will get on Sloman on the block, I won't, as I get on him for his other misses this year. as I am seeing him getting yelled at for the block. The guy is 6'5" with a wingspan of 7'2". He was Jumping. Jeesh. We don't have anyone like that on our roster. Hekker to me, was the MVP of the game. That guy is a weapon. As a note, you should never block Kahlil Mack one on one with anyone. I don't care who it is, blocking him, Mack will eat him alive. He'll kill QBs alive.

by Hacksaw
3 years 8 months ago

Zen_Ronin wrote:

I miss Robert Quinn.

by ziggy
3 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   597  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

Quinn got a fumble off of us. Definitely lost a good one.

Not good for da Bears...

I should say that tweet reflects how fast our D was playing tonight, which is a good thing as long as they SHOW UP!

by Zen_Ronin
3 years 8 months ago
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

ziggy wrote:Quinn got a fumble off of us. Definitely lost a good one.

Not good for da Bears...
https://twitter.com/JasonLieser/status/1320924713045139458?s=20

I should say that tweet reflects how fast our D was playing tonight, which is a good thing as long as they SHOW UP!

:shock2: I don't think I've ever heard a QB flat out say his coach is calling the wrong plays/ bad at play calling. Something tells me the Bears are going to sink pretty quick from this point on.

• 6 / 8
73 posts Jun 28 2024