9 years 4 days ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

den-the-coach wrote:
Elvis wrote:No change:

Still at 43 to 57.
by jthomas 11:27 AM

While it isn't an unreasonable suggestion, I can't go along with a plan that would eliminate the Super Bowl uniform(they wore it in both XIV and XXXIV). That should be the away uniform IMO. The blue & whites, which only had a 9 year run, should be the throwback. I believe there are 2 throwback games each year so it would still get plenty of face time. The Razzle-Dazzle 50's championship uniforms and the '01 uniforms should be saved for anniversary games.

by den-the-coach
9 years 4 days ago
 Total posts:   870  
United States of America   Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Veteran

moklerman wrote:While it isn't an unreasonable suggestion, I can't go along with a plan that would eliminate the Super Bowl uniform(they wore it in both XIV and XXXIV). That should be the away uniform IMO. The blue & whites, which only had a 9 year run, should be the throwback. I believe there are 2 throwback games each year so it would still get plenty of face time. The Razzle-Dazzle 50's championship uniforms and the '01 uniforms should be saved for anniversary games.

by Chabram
9 years 5 hours ago
 Total posts:   14  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

I would love to see an Inglewood stadium with the Rams and Chargers splitting the dates like the New York teams do. I hate the effimg Raiders. Lived in L.A. while they were there and their fan base are scum. Couldn't stand the team or their fan base. Only one I really liked on their team then was Marcus Allen whom Al Davis then sat on tne bench despite his class. Allen could have had a lot more yards if Davis hadn't effed with his career.

I don't mind who pairs up with who as long as the Raiders aren't in it.

In relation to the meter, if Kroenke really wants to move the team to L.A. and really doesn't care about any proposal from St. Louis, then it's a 100% in my eyes. Kroenke gets what Kroenke wants, period!

by TomSlick
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

Chabram wrote:I would love to see an Inglewood stadium with the Rams and Chargers splitting the dates like the New York teams do. I hate the effimg Raiders. Lived in L.A. while they were there and their fan base are scum. Couldn't stand the team or their fan base. Only one I really liked on their team then was Marcus Allen whom Al Davis then sat on tne bench despite his class. Allen could have had a lot more yards if Davis hadn't effed with his career.

I don't mind who pairs up with who as long as the Raiders aren't in it.

In relation to the meter, if Kroenke really wants to move the team to L.A. and really doesn't care about any proposal from St. Louis, then it's a 100% in my eyes. Kroenke gets what Kroenke wants, period!

Hey, Chab, I'm glad you were able to mosey over to these parts. Welcome.

by Hacksaw
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Welcome to RFU Chabram. Great to have you here.

And agree about the Raiders. I remember going to a Raiders vs Chargers game and some fool wearing a Chargers uni was balled up bloody on a bathroom stall floor soaked in Raider fan urine as 2 big Raider fans in Howie Long jerseys were zipping up their pants laughing. Now that's doing LA right.

by TomSlick
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

Hacksaw wrote:Welcome to RFU Chabram. Great to have you here.

And agree about the Raiders. I remember going to a Raiders vs Chargers game and some fool wearing a Chargers uni was balled up bloody on a bathroom stall floor soaked in Raider fan urine as 2 big Raider fans in Howie Long jerseys were zipping up their pants laughing. Now that's doing LA right.

All I can say is LA Raider fans are completely different from Bay Area Raider fans. The Bay Area Raider fans are very cool. Bay Area Niner fans are d-bags, for the most part.

by AltiTude Ram
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   2202  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

I look forward to seeing that meter pegged to the right sometime soon.

If JT could remove the Arch glasses it might be leaning a bit further already. All that being said, JT is one of the few PD reporters that I can actually read. I respect his reporting and he usually keeps it to the team and not blaming coaching/ownership/attendance to fit his agenda. Bernie on the other hand throws a bunch of stones at whoever gets in his way that particular day.

by Hacksaw
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Somebody tap on that meter. It must be stuck...

by LoyalRam
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   248  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

Hello All...I am thinking it's higher than 90%....JT is just grumpy!

by Elvis
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   38917  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Looking forward to his next update.

Welcome, you're our 41st member, i guess that makes you Todd Lyght...

• 5 / 10
100 posts Jul 05 2024