46 posts
  • 5 / 5
 by rams74
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1502  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

St. Loser Fan wrote:Do we really want Harbaugh doing one of his patented self-implosions the first year at Inglewood? Then again he could be coaching the LA Rams to a Super Bowl that year. It's that uncertainty that makes me really wary of him.

I don't want him. (But I wouldn't mind winning a Super Bowl.)

by Elvis
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   38914  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

by moklerman
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

It's hard to argue with the success that Harbaugh's had and I wouldn't mind him as the Rams coach. I would worry that his shtick would wear thin but if he gets the team into the playoffs and beyond? I don't imagine he's any worse personality/controlling wise as BB in NE. Winning will make all of the personality stuff inconsequential.

by St. Loser Fan
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   10606  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:https://twitter.com/AllbrightNFL/status/808443208183250946

I'm not doubting Harbaugh's name isn't on a white board in Demoff's office. But to think there have been multi level secret negotiations and a signed contract to coach the Rams in 2017 is foolish.

Jim Harbaugh probably doesn't even know Trump is president elect or Christmas is in 13 days. The only thing he knows is Michigan is playing Florida State at the Orange Bowl. That's it.

by St. Loser Fan
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   10606  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

This isn't meant as a knock, but an honest question: is all this yearning for Harbaugh because of the division familiarity and he did what he did in San Francisco? If Harbaugh had the exact same run he had, except it was with the Bears, the Colts or another team, would most of LA be pining away for him as much?

by actionjack
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   4084  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

St. Loser Fan wrote:This isn't meant as a knock, but an honest question: is all this yearning for Harbaugh because of the division familiarity and he did what he did in San Francisco? If Harbaugh had the exact same run he had, except it was with the Bears, the Colts or another team, would most of LA be pining away for him as much?

Yes, he got an under performing team to play great and have a run of SB's and NFC Championship games. He looks to be the guy who would light a fire under this team.

• 5 / 5
46 posts Jul 01 2024