81 posts
  • 5 / 9
 by maxxx power
8 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1015  
United States of America   Norcal
Pro Bowl

Mustang9107 wrote:I'm late to this party, but I'm in for tailgating. I'll be attending most games with my wife and 2 year old daughter. Hope it's ok to bring the kids to tailgate.

I too am making this a family affair. I will have my 5 year old son at most games and my two year girl and wife at some. Looks like the 2 year old girls will have someone to play with at least a game or two.

by martini14810
8 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   36  
United States of America   La Mirada
Undrafted Free Agent

I use to tailgate with the booster club in Anaheim, yes I'm old. It was alot of fun and the players would sometimes stop by. I am not familiar with the coliseum, is there a tailgate area?

by Mustang9107
8 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   54  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

maxxx power wrote:
Mustang9107 wrote:I'm late to this party, but I'm in for tailgating. I'll be attending most games with my wife and 2 year old daughter. Hope it's ok to bring the kids to tailgate.

I too am making this a family affair. I will have my 5 year old son at most games and my two year girl and wife at some. Looks like the 2 year old girls will have someone to play with at least a game or two.

Sounds like a plan.

by Mustang9107
8 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   54  
Practice Squad

Elvis wrote:

Absolutely. Just tell your 2 year old it's BYOB...

Haha!! Sounds good, I'll let he know.

I'm sure she'll be happy to know no gorillas will be around.

by UberRam
8 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   9  
Undrafted Free Agent

KamikazeKid wrote:Let's not be like this guy...:lol:

I hope there will be some good options to tailgate at the Coliseum. We would tailgate before and after the games in Anaheim at the Gas Co parking lot. We still talk about those tailgate party's. I remember a few crazy times like that. A few I also don't remember. Good times...and they are coming back!

by LA_1968
8 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   70  
Practice Squad

I am hoping they'll have a place to do the tailgating at the LAC but I'm a little skeptical that they will because of the neighborhood. USC, as far as I know, has tailgating on their campus but that doesn't help Rams fans. If there's a way to do this ritual and walk straight to the game then I'll be there with my wife and kids.

PS Back in the 70's my Dad would park about 10 blocks south of the LAC on a residential street, paying money to park on someone's lawn. I guess that's over. I tailgated at Lambaeu Field a few years ago and we paid to park on a guy's lawn a block from the stadium. That worked very well. Anyway, things have gone downhill for South Central since the 70's and it wasn't too great then either.

by Hacksaw
8 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

You used to be able to tailgate on the home side in the lot.

by LA_1968
8 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   70  
Practice Squad

Hacksaw wrote:You used to be able to tailgate on the home side in the lot.

At the Rams games at the LAC? Honestly, I didn't think tailgating was even invented then.

by Hacksaw
8 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

It wasn't like it is now.... Anaheim was better.

• 5 / 9
81 posts Jul 03 2024