58 posts
  • 5 / 6
 by Elvis
2 weeks 6 days ago
 Total posts:   39539  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Found the email from a year ago, got a D- on my draft. This year D+, i'm really improving my draft game.

I use Fantasy Pros rankings as my starting point and their list is way different than Yahoo's but they didn't like my draft very much either. Here's how they ranked all of us:

1 Indrid Cold 626
2 Will0120 603
3 Gareth 599
4 Prof Irv.Prac.Fields 595
5 Kayfabe 595
6 CardinalFan 576
7 Flash 574
8 Elvis 564
9 Actionjack 547
10 PARAM 534
11 AltiTude Rams 523
12 Xheryk 522
13 Joe Pendleton 516
14 Red Alice 510

But as has been pointed out, draft grades don't mean much. Too much happens, too many variables with injuries at the top of the list.

FP really dinged me for taking Joe Mixon instead of Deebo with my 2nd pick but i think i deserve an A for not taking a fucking Niner...

by Will0120
2 weeks 6 days ago
 Total posts:   1206  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

Elvis wrote:Found the email from a year ago, got a D- on my draft. This year D+, i'm really improving my draft game.

I use Fantasy Pros rankings as my starting point and their list is way different than Yahoo's but they didn't like my draft very much either. Here's how they ranked all of us:

1 Indrid Cold 626
2 Will0120 603
3 Gareth 599
4 Prof Irv.Prac.Fields 595
5 Kayfabe 595
6 CardinalFan 576
7 Flash 574
8 Elvis 564
9 Actionjack 547
10 PARAM 534
11 AltiTude Rams 523
12 Xheryk 522
13 Joe Pendleton 516
14 Red Alice 510

But as has been pointed out, draft grades don't mean much. Too much happens, too many variables with injuries at the top of the list.

FP really dinged me for taking Joe Mixon instead of Deebo with my 2nd pick but i think i deserve an A for not taking a fucking Niner...

Cool to see a different source of ranking!

Yes, I drafted Christian McCaffrey when the honorable @CardinalFan passed up on him in the first pick. I hope he scores zero fantasy points the two weeks that he plays against us, otherwise, 100 points per game please... :lol2:

by Will0120
2 weeks 6 days ago
Commissioner

Public viewable link to the league if anyone would like to lurk 8-) :)

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/rfu

by Joe Pendleton
2 weeks 5 days ago
 Total posts:   1928  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

wait.. i ranked 13th? hahahaha (but i do have a cool boat now) :roll2:

by Indrid Cold
2 weeks 4 days ago
 Total posts:   882  
United States of America   Redington Beach, FL
Veteran

Elvis wrote:I use Fantasy Pros rankings as my starting point and their list is way different than Yahoo's but they didn't like my draft very much either. Here's how they ranked all of us:

1 Indrid Cold 626

That's more like it! :lol2: Better than Yahoo's assessment that "Indrid Cold strikes a mediocre chord...in a draft that left many scratching their heads."

I did end up with sketchy RB depth. I know it's still kind of "who's on my team again?" stage, but anyone interested in a WR for a RB, I'm always game for trades.

by PARAM
2 weeks 2 days ago
 Total posts:   12401  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

I had a lousy review of my draft....this year and last year but reviews 5 minutes after a fantasy draft are like reviews 2 days after the NFL draft!!! I only have one question for the rest of the league....."are you ready to gets your arses kicked by a lousy drafter?!!" :lol2:

by AltiTude Ram
2 weeks 2 days ago
 Total posts:   2278  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

I can't wait to get this season started. Too much time on my hands since the draft.

I've already cut Geno Smith twice and talked myself into Jordan Whittington seeing time on the field this year.

by Will0120
1 week 6 days ago
Commissioner

AltiTude Ram wrote:I can't wait to get this season started. Too much time on my hands since the draft.

I've already cut Geno Smith twice and talked myself into Jordan Whittington seeing time on the field this year.

This is probably also why we were doing it on the Tuesday/Wednesday of the opener week usually haha... :lol2:

by PARAM
1 week 5 days ago
 Total posts:   12401  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

AltiTude Ram wrote:I can't wait to get this season started. Too much time on my hands since the draft.

I say you make some more moves!!! Maybe cut Diggs and Adams??? We play each other in week 1!!!!

• 5 / 6
58 posts Sep 18 2024