51 posts
  • 5 / 6
 by PARAM
5 months 2 days ago
 Total posts:   12304  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

I know there's 21 minutes plus left in the game but after that TD (and the way GB is playing), an old Cowboy QB comes to mind. Don Merideth....."turn out the lights the party's over, they say that all good things must end".. :lol2:

by RAMMAN76
5 months 2 days ago
 Total posts:   565  
United States of America   Fort Worth TX
Veteran

PARAM wrote:I know there's 21 minutes plus left in the game but after that TD (and the way GB is playing), an old Cowboy QB comes to mind. Don Merideth....."turn out the lights the party's over, they say that all good things must end".. :lol2:

Rumors of Billacheat becoming the next HC intensify. ;)

by PARAM
5 months 2 days ago
Hall of Fame

Wow!!! 41 points in 3 quarters for GB, 16 for Dallas. How many teams undefeated at home lost their first postseason game at home? Has had to be done before.

All I want now is to see Jerrah on camera.

by Zen_Ronin
5 months 2 days ago
 Total posts:   2053  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

RedAlice wrote:Playoff Dak sucks.

Yup. Regular season MVP. Playoff no-show.

by PARAM
5 months 2 days ago
Hall of Fame

Green Bay at San Francisco .....prolly Saturday.

by PARAM
5 months 1 day ago
Hall of Fame

So, feeling disappointed about the Rams loss? For the misery loves company fans, two chances to feel a lot better today. Does Philly exit meekly? Do the Bills get tested? If they both advance, they should have. The Rams loss doesn't rank anywhere near either of those two teams, should they lose. And it's not even in the same dimension as the Cowboys collapse.

by rams74
5 months 1 day ago
 Total posts:   1500  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

PARAM wrote:So, feeling disappointed about the Rams loss? For the misery loves company fans, two chances to feel a lot better today. Does Philly exit meekly? Do the Bills get tested? If they both advance, they should have. The Rams loss doesn't rank anywhere near either of those two teams, should they lose. And it's not even in the same dimension as the Cowboys collapse.

I'm sorry, but once the Rams' season ends in the playoffs, my interest in the rest of the playoffs goes way down.

By next weekend I'll get it together, cheering hard for the Packers (and Lions), but I doubt I'll watch much of the games today. It no longer seems to matter much.

by Zen_Ronin
5 months 1 day ago
 Total posts:   2053  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Just want to say I'm really happy for Baker. The league gave up on him, but McVay gave him a chance and he really made something of it! I really appreciate the commentary crew making sure McVay got his share of the credit for Baker's resurgence.

by PARAM
5 months 1 day ago
Hall of Fame

Yeah and I enjoyed seeing him beat the pants off of Philly! 10-1 to 1-6 in the course of a season. Jeffrey Lurie did not look happy. Is it possible to fire your head coach a year after he went to the SB? Why not? He lost it anyway......and may have only got there because Mr Irrelevant was injured.

by Elvis
5 months 1 day ago
 Total posts:   38885  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Elvis wrote:Not looking ahead or anything but if the Rams win, Tampa wins and GB wins,

Here's a case where 2/3 absolutely stinks...

Zen_Ronin wrote:Just want to say I'm really happy for Baker. The league gave up on him, but McVay gave him a chance and he really made something of it! I really appreciate the commentary crew making sure McVay got his share of the credit for Baker's resurgence.

If the Rams had just lost to TB instead of Detroit i would absolutely hate his guts right now. But as it is, i'm actually pretty happy for the guy.

The home teams went 5-1.
Underdogs went 4-2 against the spread...

• 5 / 6
51 posts Jun 17 2024