43 posts
  • 5 / 5
 by Rams1PlateSince1976
10 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   2102  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

How big is Canuck's corner? Is there room for a wet bar? Is one of the walls big enough for a big screen TV? Like maybe even a thirty incher????? I have a couple sets of trophy deer skulls and antlers that could fill another wall if room. ((I don't deer hunt but I have picked up some magnificent skulls with racks attached. The best being a 17 point non-typical hooked up with a 14 point typical who died fighting each other. combined Boone and Crockett score 332. whitetails. ))

by PARAM
10 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   12315  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Rams1PlateSince1976 wrote:How big is Canuck's corner? Is there room for a wet bar? Is one of the walls big enough for a big screen TV? Like maybe even a thirty incher????? I have a couple sets of trophy deer skulls and antlers that could fill another wall if room. ((I don't deer hunt but I have picked up some magnificent skulls with racks attached. The best being a 17 point non-typical hooked up with a 14 point typical who died fighting each other. combined Boone and Crockett score 332. whitetails. ))

Hunting trophies in a football corner? I could loan the corner 3 framed autographed Rams jerseys. Deacon, Youngblood and Mack. Quite fitting too, in honor of our young defense and seemingly strengthened O line!! I could add some autographed photos too... Slater, Mack, Deacon, Gabriel and Dickerson.
Attachments
20170129_171536.jpg
20180106_122603.jpg

by Rams1PlateSince1976
10 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   2102  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Sure: Lots of room for trophies if Canuck has enough walls in his corner. Right now looks like he needs seven or eight walls.

• 5 / 5
43 posts Jun 26 2024