334 posts
  • 34 / 34
 by Elvis
9 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   39466  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

dieterbrock wrote:
Elvis wrote:Vets Reports today and, apparently, It's Eric Dickerson Day...

College or pro??

College ED day is July 19th.

And yeah, that man could run...

by Rams Dominate
9 years 4 weeks ago
 Total posts:   240  
Ireland   Monterey Peninsula
Rookie

Hacksaw wrote:molker. Post a pic of some stuff in the memorabilia thread in GD.

Honorable mention for yesterdays 21. We all missed Eddie Meador, a 12 year Ram only DB who played from '59 - '70.
Meador.jpg

meador card.jpg

Eddie Meador5.jpg

Oh man, Eddie Meador...I was at the Coliseum when the Joe Kapp Vikings played our Rams, the Fearsome Foursome flushed Kapp & he was scrambling on the North sideline, Eddie Meador launched to tackle Kapp & Kapp hurdled Meador, Meador flew out of bounds hitting nothing but turf,
when he stood up half the Coliseum turf was stuck in his face guard & the crowd roared in laughter...Happened right in front of me, I was about 15 rows up from the field...Funny sight...

by Hacksaw
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

So Molker, ROD just handed out the Poster Of The Year Award to DaveFan51 for starting the exact same thread as this. It appears we didn't give you enough props. lol

Props.

http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/rod ... -to.39681/

by moklerman
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:So Molker, ROD just handed out the Poster Of The Year Award to DaveFan51 for starting the exact same thread as this. It appears we didn't give you enough props. lol

Props.

http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/rod ... -to.39681/
Thanks but like I mentioned, I've copied the idea from years past. Wish I could give credit to who I stole it from but I don't remember where and when I even first saw it.

Glad everyone enjoyed it so much.

• 34 / 34
334 posts Sep 07 2024