44 posts
  • 4 / 5
 by Horny Mcbae
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1543  
United States of America   South Bay, Los Angeles
Pro Bowl

I have the same feeling...…… that we will be penalized for far less than we would have had the Saints not made this into an almost week long thing. I bet some within that organization had this in their minds.

As if the Patriots need another advantage.

by Elvis
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   38917  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

moklerman wrote:I wonder if the Rams should defer the opening KO if they win the toss? I'd much rather score first and be playing with a lead but if the Pat's stymie our opening drive it could be a big momentum issue.

The Rams always defer, can't see them changing that...

by ramsman34
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   8681  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Elvis wrote:The Rams always defer, can't see them changing that...

Yep, and the Rams have been downright awesome in the second half of a lot of games, especially the playoffs.

by Elvis
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   38917  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

AvengerRam wrote:The Rams have the same scheme as the Falcons?

Maybe superficially, but not to the extent being suggested there.

Probably more of a Twitter/brevity thing. Orlovsky is really sharp and he was in camp with the Rams in 2017 so he's one of the analysts i pay most attention to...

by moklerman
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:Probably more of a Twitter/brevity thing. Orlovsky is really sharp and he was in camp with the Rams in 2017 so he's one of the analysts i pay most attention to...
Sometimes it's hard to separate what a person can do on the field and what they can see from the armchair. You're not the only one to praise DO's opinions and I need to search out some of his stuff to see.

by safer
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1282  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

We need to stack our wide outs, almost like we do for a bubble screen, but use the wide outs to set "accidental" picks with a ton of crossing routes. IF they choose to cover us in man like they did vs. KC, I think it opens up the chances of more big plays. They only played KC with one deep. Many times they had 10 in within 5 yds of the LOS. I think we have to go deep more often in this one.

by FMulder
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   192  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

I expect one trick play from them. Recall the Brady as a WR play vs Philly last year. Vs KC they tried a flea flicker, we’ve seen them throw to their LB as a receiver eligible near the goal line. I expect one type of trick play in this game.

by Hacksaw
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Elvis wrote:

BB doesn't need any help in the 'stretch the rules' department. Perhaps the Rams should take his advise and wear the white gloves. No more Mr Nice Guys against the F'ers.

• 4 / 5
44 posts Jul 05 2024