44 posts
  • 4 / 5
 by Dare
1 month 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   134  
United States of America   Tucson, AZ formerly of San Diego
Practice Squad

Talk about getting all fired up! Let's go!

When the part about Chris Shula was playing all I could think about is how he's got the tools to make this a top 10 defense. The downside is that if he does, he's going to get HC offers at the end of the season. That said I think he will be a very good HC.

by actionjack
1 month 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   4084  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Great stuff, even more pissed at the Lions and that BS tackle against Higs. HIgs looks good though.

by 69RamFan
4 weeks 9 hours ago
 Total posts:   3237  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

actionjack wrote:https://www.therams.com/video/trailer-b ... airing-6-4

That podcast was a joke,
especially that guy from pff, :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
Ranking Snead/McVay top of the second tier.
Yeah right,
meanwhile, since pairing them up together for seven years,
3 division title.
5 playoff appearances
2 NFC Championship
2 SB appearances
1 SB Championship

Since 2017, only KC has been to 4 SB winning 3
(So, if you want to put them as a tier of their own, then ok)

NE, 2 SB appearance, winning 2 SB
(No longer has Brady, so I wouldn't count them anymore as a top tier.)

Philly 2 SB appearance, winning 1 SB

SF 2 SB appearance, winning ZER0

by Elvis
3 weeks 6 days ago
 Total posts:   38916  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

This one is great. We'll always get the best spin from the Rams about they're own draft but sure seems like this really fell good for them.

Verse was 1 of 3 players they had they're highest consensus on (don't know if that's all the players or jut the ones they thought they might get at 19). They really wanted Fiske as soon as they drafted Verse and were jacked when they pulled off the trade to get him. And pretty sure after drafting Jackson they said they had their top two physical prospects.

Lotta good stuff, all draft...

by Dare
3 weeks 6 days ago
 Total posts:   134  
United States of America   Tucson, AZ formerly of San Diego
Practice Squad

I knew last year was a special before TC. My god this year's draft is as good or better! This team is set to dominate for years. This is a rare core of young players all drafted together, each ready to contribute NOW.

I think anyone who watched this draft unfold knows how good this roster is. It's loaded top to bottom. God, I'm so stoked about this coming season I can't wait.

IMO this is an 11 to 12 win team this year. I feel with all the turmoil in SF the Niners will take a step back and I fully expect the Rams to win the NFCW and be either the number 1 or 2 seed in the playoffs.

I think both the offense and defense will be top 10 units this coming season. Next year the Rams won't be sneaking up on anyone. It's why Stafford wants to extend his career and if he stays healthy this year they will probably extend him through 2025. That's why the Ram's Super Bowl window is wide open for the next two to three years.

by ramsman34
3 weeks 6 days ago
 Total posts:   8675  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Elvis wrote:This one is great. We'll always get the best spin from the Rams about they're own draft but sure seems like this one really fell good for them.

Verse was 1 of 3 players they had they're highest consensus on (don't know if that's all the players or jut the ones they thought they might get at 19). They really wanted Fiske as soon as they drafted Verse and were jacked when they pulled off the trade to get him. And pretty sure after drafting Jackson they said they had their top two physical prospects.

Lotta good stuff, all draft...

Ya that was awesome. They just seem to have a different way of evaluating players - not that I know how other teams do it. But ya, they seemed to get exactly who they wanted. The first 4 were in their top 50 I believe. That North Star shit was cool as hell. Like their own intangibles eval scoring system. Our team just gets it.

And E, we were in that room that a lot of the video was shot in!!!!

by ramsman34
3 weeks 6 days ago
 Total posts:   8675  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Dare wrote:I knew last year was a special before TC. My god this year's draft is as good or better! This team is set to dominate for years. This is a rare core of young players all drafted together, each ready to contribute NOW.

I think anyone who watched this draft unfold knows how good this roster is. It's loaded top to bottom. God, I'm so stoked about this coming season I can't wait.

IMO this is an 11 to 12 win team this year. I feel with all the turmoil in SF the Niners will take a step back and I fully expect the Rams to win the NFCW and be either the number 1 or 2 seed in the playoffs.

I think both the offense and defense will be top 10 units this coming season. Next year the Rams won't be sneaking up on anyone. It's why Stafford wants to extend his career and if he stays healthy this year they will probably extend him through 2025. That's why the Ram's Super Bowl window is wide open for the next two to three years.

Agree with all that. But, Staff is under contract through 2026 already.

by 69RamFan
3 weeks 6 days ago
 Total posts:   3237  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

Wow, lookie, lookie here,

Did Snead/McVay sound disappointed about six QBs getting drafted before the 19th pick?

Nope!!! :D :D :D

Does that sound like they were looking for a TE, WR, or OL as some posters were wishing for? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Nope it doesn't.

After Bo Nix was picked with the 12th pick,

Sure, sounded like they were ecstatic about no defensive players not being taken!!! :D :D :D

Then McVay and the staff mention Verse being there,

it was all about getting him if he falls to them!!! :D :D :D

Then they scheme to trade up to get Verse's teammate Braden Fiske!!!

Then we added Corum & Kinchens!!!

Translation: Los Angeles (The Angels)

The football Gods are looking over the RAMs!!! :D :D :D

• 4 / 5
44 posts Jul 02 2024