1 year 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

The 'this blows' train is firing up.

by Hacksaw
1 year 4 months ago

The way raheem aligns defenses, the pass rushers are going to be neutralized and without Ramsey in the backfield to keep quarterback's honest, we're gonna have a hell of a time trying to score enough to keep up.

by actionjack
1 year 4 months ago
 Total posts:   4089  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Hacksaw wrote:The way raheem aligns defenses, the pass rushers are going to be neutralized and without Ramsey in the backfield to keep quarterback's honest, we're gonna have a hell of a time trying to score enough to keep up.

Agreed this doesnt make sense, unless you feel that Ramsey isnt the player he once was or he is closer to not being that player....

by Elvis
1 year 4 months ago
 Total posts:   38917  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Janoris, Tru, Talib, Peters, Ramsey, Rams have had a lot of high profile cornerbacks come and go, never meant they were giving up or starting over.

Like i said, if Donald is out and even more so, if Stafford is out somehow, well then maybe.

But why would you give up on a season if you have Stafford and Donald? That wouldn't make any sense to me...

by actionjack
1 year 4 months ago
 Total posts:   4089  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Elvis wrote:Janoris, Tru, Talib, Peters, Ramsey, Rams have had a lot of high profile cornerbacks come and go, never meant they were giving up or starting over.

Like i said, if Donald is out and even more so, if Stafford is out somehow, well then maybe.

But why would you give up on a season if you have Stafford and Donald? That wouldn't make any sense to me...

I def dont think they are giving up, they apparently will swing for the fences. Nonbody appears to be safe other than Kupp, Staff and AD.

by ramman2999
1 year 4 months ago
 Total posts:   572  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

Damn a man can’t even eat his lunch at Nobu. Nah but really if he’s traded I’m pretty much done.

That means AD is gone cause if you’re competing how do you trade Jalen? What does he do but ask for a trade? Makes sense.

What are you replacing that with in the draft?

Do you see anybody in this draft that can just turn us around like that?

I don’t think he’s done and he’s still in the prime of his career. He could play safety and corner. So who’s defending Debo or Kittle? We were so close to beating those Niners.

Are you trying to get the running back Bijan Robinson? Don’t know. But it seems like a fire sale that’s why I said I was prepared for Ramsey being next after Wagner. And maybe Wagner knew something.

But when you make moves like this what do you say to Donald and Kupp and Stafford. They have cap issues. So I can act like it’s a football move but this might just be a salary cap issue. We shall see. I’m not expecting any players coming back.

I threw out Bosa but I don’t see anything like that happening.

by Hacksaw
1 year 4 months ago

Ex-Rams QB: Jalen Ramsey Was ‘Being Utilized Improperly

https://heavy.com/sports/los-angeles-ra ... sey-usage/

• 4 / 18
171 posts Jul 08 2024