76 posts
  • 4 / 8
 by ramsman34
1 year 9 months ago
 Total posts:   8684  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

No kidding, Hack. Again, kudos to the Rams for finding and developing OL. Never needed more than now.

by ramsman34
1 year 9 months ago
 Total posts:   8684  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

I bet/hope MCV has a game plan with a lot of shotgun fast pass, screens, draws and mis-direction as one way to help the OL. Probably some more hybrid 21 and 12 personnel for more blockers as well.

by FMulder
1 year 9 months ago
 Total posts:   192  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

ramsman34 wrote:I bet/hope MCV has a game plan with a lot of shotgun fast pass, screens, draws and mis-direction as one way to help the OL. Probably some more hybrid 21 and 12 personnel for more blockers as well.

I agree. No way with the OL as it is do you want double move and long developing plays. As you said, screens, draws, mis-direction, first reads, WR screens, swings to the RB and lot of straight ahead runs. Evans is a turnstile and I don’t care who SF has or has hurt.

I’m still surprised he made the team. Hopefully he holds up and proves me wrong-at least for this week

by Ramsdude
1 year 9 months ago
 Total posts:   1071  
United States of America   Pa.
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:Image

Nice! Would be better if he had farty whiner helmets in his hands though...even better if Jimmie G and Dweebo were STILL wearing them!!! :lol2:

by max
1 year 9 months ago
 Total posts:   5591  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

FMulder wrote:I agree. No way with the OL as it is do you want double move and long developing plays. As you said, screens, draws, mis-direction, first reads, WR screens, swings to the RB and lot of straight ahead runs. Evans is a turnstile and I don’t care who SF has or has hurt.

I’m still surprised he made the team. Hopefully he holds up and proves me wrong-at least for this week

This is gonna be a low scoring game. Even more than usual. I don’t think they will run on us like in past games, but I think this OL is a huge liability with the injuries. Edwards isn’t good, but Evans is awful. It’s hard not to say damn, we should have had Humphrey at C, Shelton at RG, and Jackson at LG right now.

I am worried for Stafford. If Evans gets him hurt, this should be Evans last game as a Ram.

by snackdaddy
1 year 9 months ago
 Total posts:   9721  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Seems like both teams are hurting on the offensive line. Might be a lower scoring defensive battle. If it comes down to quarterback play we should have the advantage.

by Hacksaw
1 year 9 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

snackdaddy wrote:If it comes down to quarterback play we should have the advantage.

This is relevant!
They might be better at the dink and dunk than we are though. If the o lines are failing then that style game will become prevalent.
To play our game our o line is going to have to hold up.

• 4 / 8
76 posts Jul 08 2024