87 posts
  • 4 / 9
 by ramsman34
2 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   8677  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Wonder if this is a STs move or more LBs to stop the run, if either/both are active for the game.

by Elvis
2 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   38917  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Can't imagine you would elevate them without planning on them being active. Lawler was up last week too which i assume is about Gaines being out.

Kiser is a little different.

There are rules about how many times you can elevate a player. I'm pretty sure the limit is twice and this is Lawler's second time. If they want to keep playing him on gameday, they're gonna have to put him on the 53 proper after this week.

Of course i also thought you couldn't elevate a player two weeks in a row, so who knows at this point...

by ramsman34
2 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   8677  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Why not just bone/bone. Ugh. Hate the uniforms as it relates to record shit. Totally irrelevant and yet…..

by safer
2 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   1282  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

With their decimated secondary, I hope we don't spend too much time trying to establish the run game. Not as much need for the play action---just get after them in the mid-deep passing game. I have to think we spent a bunch of time working on our run D---they are a much better rushing team than Da Bears. I think this score will wind up about what it was last week--with US winning, of course!

• 4 / 9
87 posts Jul 03 2024